Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbill Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 02:34 PM
    Audio not working
    The audio comes and go's. I watch TV shows on line. The sound will be there some time ,then I click on another show and I wll get error that I will attach be low. I did what it says but no doesn't help .this problem has just started. This is what it is. Microsoft master volume v .5.1 build 2600xpsp intel(r)audio integrated. I don't.t no how to reinstall it, or where to look for it.. Some time when I reboot it comes back.Thanks for any help you con give me on this. XBILL
    Attached Images

memoo Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 08:55 PM
    OK I don't know where to go to post of my own question but maybe you can help me its about my speakers they are pluged in perfictly and work and everything I checker everythint but there is no sound do you know wwhyy help computer is so boring without sound!
    techyagent Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2008, 03:05 AM
    Can u explaine that you are getting this error while watching the online shows or every time you get this error I mean whenevry you play any audio it's says the same.
    If haven't check that than first of all play any mp3 or any movie that is stored in the hard disk.In case you get the same error message. Than you may need to reinstall the disk that you have got with motherboard.( or we can say motherboard cd). If you don't have that disk you can download from internet.

Try that< hope fully that will fix the problem..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia Audio Controller /REALTEK AC'97 Audio [ 10 Answers ]

Hi - it appears that the multimedia audio controller problem that I had has now morphed into a REALTEK AC'97 Audio problem. I loaded a driver for the mother board to fix the MAC problem after helpful folks assisted me in getting the specs on the motherboard (ECS PS45A/DX+1.0 if it makes a...

XP Audio Not working [ 3 Answers ]

:D I recently reinstalled XP on my PC and the audio is not working. I found somewhere on the net that this was a common problem upon reinstall but don't know where I saw it... can anyone help??

No sound (multimedia audio controller not working) [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on the dell sight and some of the drivers won't even work.. I have a Dimension E510.. Im really at a loss.. I don't even know what I have to do from here on.. If you could help me it'd be greatly appriciated The worst part is there is something called multimedia audio controller...

Audio speakers not working [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dell dimension and I just got my computer fixed. And my speakers are not working. Everything is set up right and everything is plugged in correct. No sound is coming from the speakers or the headphones. So I went to the control panel and it wouldn't let me change anything for the sound....

Audio system in 2003 Honda Accord Not Working [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I have a 2003 Honda Accord, LX model. In the last 3 weeks or so, I have noticed a continuing problem with my audio system. I thought it might have been my battery since I was also having problems with it draining really quickly. But after I got a brand new battery put in, I was still...

View more questions Search