Apr 30, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Treatment in home
    Does anyone know what treatment
    For Inability to defecate or Defecation difficulty
    Especially that going to doctor for that will be a shameful
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:27 AM
    Why is there an inability/difficulty in passing your stool? Does it hurt or are you constipated? Is there another ailment that needs to be addressed?
    dolly100 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2008, 10:40 AM
    I really don't know what's wrong with me and why thaat's happen
    Sometimes eat more and never go to bath for a day
    Sometime I feel in pain in my waist,my waist is very very thin
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 10:41 AM
    So you're not feeling pain in going to the bathroom, but just the inability to go (constipation) along with some pain in your abdomen. If you're reluctant to go to the doctor, then I first suggest adding some fiber into your diet, you can get fiber tablets or metamucil from the local grocery store. Also, try some over the counter stool softeners and see if this helps.

The above suggestion was to simply try to help you rid of constipation. The pain in the abdomen is a whole another ballpark, along with "thinness" of your waist.
    cromptondot Posts: 94, Reputation: 11

Apr 30, 2008, 10:51 AM
    First,let me say that NOTHING should be shameful about going to the doctor. They are professionals and they have seen it all. Not being able to go could be dangerous,so it is vitally important that you see a medical professional to rule out any underlying ailment. You could try drinkingplenty of water, warm prune juice is a good alternative to a laxative.Water is an important element to keep the body functioning properly,also,do you take any pain medications? They can contribute to constipation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2008, 03:00 PM
    Yes, it is much nicer to be walking into a doctor office and telling them what is wrong, than being carried into a hospital by a streacher and them having to guess what is wrong.

I am not sure of your age, perhaps young, but going to the doctor and getting help is what adults do.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2008, 03:12 PM
    You have to drink water with meals and eat 4-5 total fruits and vegetables a day.

You will be pooping like a champ!
    dolly100 Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Cromptondot & chouck Thanks you very very much your knowldege and your advices helped me more
    Fr_chouch thanks very much for your adevice
    braze Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2010, 04:29 AM

Try also use some bacteria free towels for the permanent treatment. I know few sites from where you can get one like Lather Cloths, Cheap Gym and Exercise Towels, Exfoliating Body Sponge, Shower Wash Clothes - Ayleet Enterprises

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best scar treatment? [ 14 Answers ]

Well I recently got in a car accident about 4 weeks ago, and I got cut pretty bad on my face, and has a big scar... anyone know of a real good scar treatment that has worked for theM?? I have tried mederma and have seen no results.

Do I need treatment? [ 1 Answers ]

Iam a male of 23yrs... I am confessing the sin I have done three years back. I am leaving along with my uncle and aunty. I had an fantasy on my aunty.. I I have dreamed of her being naked and all, and I have peeped to her bathroom when she is bathing, and I enjoyed her naked body... But nw I am...

Water treatment for home [ 2 Answers ]

A client has a well ,Iput a RO unit in,it has a potassium pro. Tank , softner, after the install the filter in the RO was clogged in three days with a pinkish,rusty deposit... what is it? The home is in a rustic country setting about 180 ft deep well. Thanks

The silent treatment [ 32 Answers ]

Hi all! Its been a while since I posted but I'm back again! My man and I haven't spoke since Sat evening. Well here goes :- Sat late afternoon I got my period and when I get my period I'm very much in pain and become extra sensitive that I know. My man was playing loud music and he knows...

Just brought parvo pup home from treatment, can she get it again? [ 2 Answers ]

I've bleached and soaked and washed and everything you can do. But I'm still freaking out. I just brought my pup home from the vet yesterday. She is doing wonderful! But I'm just nervous if she will be able to contract the virus very easily? I also just read that once your pup has parvo and...

View more questions Search