Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fedanida21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2008, 01:12 PM
    How to hook up dvd/vcr combo to a HD cable box
    Please tell me how to hook up my philips dvd/vcr combo to my time warner high Definition cable box. So I can record with the VCR..
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Connect the output of the Time Warner receiver to the input of the VCR and then connect the output of the VCR to the TV.

With this arrangement, you will not be able to watch one program and record another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I hook up a DVD Recorder/VCR Combo to my TV. [ 6 Answers ]

I have just purchased a DVD Recorder/VCR Combo in order to copy my old VCR tapes to DVD. I have my TV hooked up to Dish Network. I have tried all day to hook up my new recorder to my TV with no luck. Is there any way of just hooking it up to my TV and not going through my Dish Network at all? I am...

Dvd/vcr combo to TV w/o cable box [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to connect a DVD/VCR combo unit that does not have a built-in tuner to a TV that has cable but doesn't have a cable box so that it can record TV programs?

Hook up combo dvd/vcr to RCA TV using Star choice [ 3 Answers ]

I would really appreciate help on hooking up the unit (dvd/vcr combo) to TV with signal coming from Star Choice satellite. Thought I had it, but when trting to record on VCR, the playback shows a blue screen and the word "MONO". Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Dvd/vcr combo no cable [ 3 Answers ]

I do not have cable or any other pay TV. I have a regular old tube TV in a workout room. I want to buy a DVD/VCR combo not expensive but have been told I have to have a built in tuner. If I am not concerned at this point about the 2009 changeover and just want to rig this and be able to record...

Broken cable hook up [ 7 Answers ]

Did not unhook cable when I went to move the TV, I riped the cable hookup right out of the TV. Is there a way to run tha cable TV with out that hookup? I have a vcr and dvd to use

View more questions Search