Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diaz Electrical Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2006, 05:05 PM
    Gas valve pressure problem
    I had an old Coleman Evcon furnace, the problem is when the flame came out doesn't come strong because the fleame stay right at the nozzle of valve pipe,
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Feb 17, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Sounds like the gas valve needs replacing or the water coulmn pressure needs adjustment per manufacture specs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zone valve problem [ 5 Answers ]

Zone valve for upstairs will not open. Already replaced thermostat. The only time I have heat upstairs is when the valve in manually opened and the downstairs heat kicks on. Any help or advice would be great! Thank you.

Pressure reducing valve? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi again, Firstly, thanks for all your advice so far... I installed the thermostatic shower valve (by hudson reed of the UK) and shower arm (using drop eared elbow as per your advice - thanks!). I checked for leaks and there were none, but when I turn the volume of water up to try and get...

Poor Water Pressure throughout House - Regulator Valve may need adjusting? [ 3 Answers ]

We are experiencing poor water pressure. We have lived in the house for about 2 years and have never had great water pressure. I noticed what seems to be a regulator valve of sorts on the main line coming into the house (see picture) and was wondering if I can adjust this valve to increase the...

Installing a pressure balancing valve [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the installation of a 35.253.000 Grohsafe-enhanced flow pressure balancing valve. What it the recommended way of installing the valve to the 1/2" copper supply pipes? The shut off valves on the sides are 1/2-14NPT male X 1/2" copper sweat. Should I use brass drop ears on...

Diverter valve problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Had a problem with the diverter valve knurled end being worn, so I changed the whole valve(Danco replacement for Sayco). With the new valve, I have low pressure & also when putting water towards the shower head, it still comes out the lower spicket. How does that happen. Thanks in...

View more questions Search