Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crysi Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Hormonal imbalance, spontaneous abortion
    Does a hormonal imbalance cause a spontaneous abortion and does a woman always know if she was pregnant when she miscarried?
    Would she even always know if she miscarried?
    I've had long af before with which there's an obvious decrease by the end.
    I find this one to be long (7th) day) and I still feel it flow (when I push) and there's still (very dark) clots and cramping. I feel tired..
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Apr 23, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Yea, a hormonal imbalance can cause a miscarriage. As for knowing if you were pregnant I don't know. You should see your Dr! If you did miscarry sometimes a D&C is nessasary! Good luck and I hope you go to the DR!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hormone imbalance [ 4 Answers ]

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what minerals and vitamins I need to balance hormones. It is for my daughter who has high highs and low lows and is crying all the time. I know enough about natural therapy to know that I can help her with it. I don't like the idea of taking her to a doctor who...

My ex left because I wasn't spontaneous enough. [ 13 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend who I lived with for the past year and a half broke up with me because I wasn't "spontaneous" enough. I won't lie, we both were really comfortable in our relationshp and didn't express our love as much as we did in the beginning but we always had trust and always spent time...

Hormonal imbalance and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Does a hormonal imbalance affect how a pregnancy progresses? Can conception even occur if you have an imbalance?

Imbalance while talking about something [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... Glad to find such a website.. I'm having serious problem while talking to other... :mad: The problems are as follows: 1. Can not balance the topic which I'm talking about :rolleyes: 2. can not deliver what I know

Washer Imbalance [ 11 Answers ]

My Kenmore front loader runs out of balance at very high speed. Previous to this it ran fine until my drain pump got plugged with a nickel that broke a blade in the pump. The washer went very imbalanced with the water not drained, very loud knocking/banging. I replaced the pump and the drain...

View more questions Search