Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littlelostgirl Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Should I give him what he wants?
    My boyfriend wants me to give him oral sex and it's not that I don't want to it's just I don't know if I want to yet or if it's just that I'm nervous. I know he would really like it but then pretty much every guy would
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 21, 2008, 09:03 PM
    If you are not comfortable then you shouldn't do it. It doesn't matter what he wants, if he loves you and respects you then he will understand that you aren't ready. If you say no and he breaks up with you then you saved yourself allot of heartache because he isn't worth it anyway.

Good Luck.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2008, 11:30 PM
    It doesn't matter what your reasoning is, if you're having any doubts what so ever when it comes to having sex or fooling around, just wait. There's never any need or reason to rush into anything.
    Nicole8778 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 12:06 AM
    I went through this with one of my boyfriends when I was 14. He had already had sex with 8 girls, and I have only kissed two boys at this time. He kept wanting me to perform oral sex on him, and vice versa --but I felt uncomfortable since I have never done it before and he had already been with so many girls. I said "No Im not ready yet" and he said that he would not pressure me at all --however, he kept making comments about old girlfriends and how they "did it" so I realized this guy was a total loser and broke up with him. Long story short: If you are not ready don't do it until you feel comfortable! If he keeps pressuring you or doesn't back down (like my ex did) than maybe its time to take a look at the relationship --there are plenty of other guys out there, and Luckily for me, when I broke up with my ex I started dating again a month later, I felt zero pressure from my new guy (I actually was the one pushing things along) and am still with the guy and getting married next summer!
    blacksinz Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2008, 11:30 PM
    Hey if he force you to do it then dump him k? He might just wan to do it then break up with u. If your not comfortable with it then he should not force you if he reli cares and likes u.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Agreed, a good boyfriend will not push you into anything, if he keeps pushing, he only wants you for the sex, not for a real girlfriend
    californiagrl Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2008, 10:44 PM
    If your boyfriend loves you he'd be understanding if you said no. You should never rush into things like this if you don't feel your ready because you could really regret it. If it's not something you're comfortable with just tell him that. Talk to him about it, tell him how you feel and that you'd rather wait. If he's a good boyfriend he should understand and not push you into anything.
    Niamh-x Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Don't do anything you don't want to do. If he tries to force you, drop him faster than a hotplate honey.
    Good luck, I hope you make the right decision
    Niamh x :)
    deankane Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 04:51 PM
    It depends on how long you have been going out because it would be a bit weird if my girlfriend did that to me on my first or second date.

But other than that, if you feel ready. REMEMBER no one is forcing you to do anything.

If you say no, hopefully he will understand
    bettyboppintine Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 12:57 PM
    Mmk... if he's already done this with girls then you should already know that probably all he wants form you. You sound like a very nice young woman and you shouldn't let anyone pressure you into doing something that you don't want to do at the moment. Let time tell. You'll know when its right for you.

My best guess would to dump this loser and move on to someone that has way more respect for you.
    littlelostgirl Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 05:15 PM
    The thing is he's not forcing me at all he's not pressuring me whatsoever he knows how I felt when we started going out. But now I'm just kind of on the line of whether I'm going to or not.
    sallyasdf Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

May 8, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Don't do it. There is pleanty of time for that during marrige. Stick to your belifs.
    mexicana12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2008, 08:36 AM
    You shouldn't do it if you don't want to he should respect what you say NOBODY CAN MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING YOU DON'T WANT TO
    ladieedee21 Posts: 96, Reputation: 6

May 9, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Yes.. If he alreadyy done itt wit other gurlz.. den he juss wantzz 2 trii it outt fromm you and den juss 4got you... he wouldve understood we you told me your not readii... if he continues to pressure you into doninq it.. den he is not a real man... I perfer you get ride of him..
    Find sum1 who loves you for who you are.. not foe watt he wantss from you.. dazz messed upp...
    Anywaz it's a bit latee but hope I helped...

[[make your decisions... nd think about it... "would you regret it"?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I give up on us? [ 31 Answers ]

Mutiple threads merged I've been with my fiancé for 5 years now. We met when we were 17 and moved in together about a month later. Well the relationship was great for the first 3 years until he cheated on me. He moved out of our home and says that he was going to go live with his aunt to clear...

He wants to give up. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend is bipolar. We've been dating for quite a while now, and I love him so dearly. But we're very different, especially in how we grew up. For me, my dad worked very hard at his dream and I spent the first small chunk of my life in a cramped apartment, and the next few parts moving...

Should I just give up? [ 8 Answers ]

Okay.. I know in the past you have all told me that I might be insecure... but I'm not.. I just have trust issues.. mostly cause.. my boyfriend has done cocaine after promising me he wouldn't.. twice.. he said he is done now.. but I am just not sure if I should believe him or not.. but that's not...

Should I give up on her? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time to ask a question on this would really appreciate any help!I have been with my girlfriend for just over 2 and a half years,I am her first person to ever sleep with her and there's a six year age gap between us,which has never been a problem,right up until we broke up she...

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search