Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secrets518 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Am I pregnant
    OK so last time I was asking about how to get pregnant! This time I think I might be... not sure though. What I need to know is if anybody knows if your nipples are suppose to have holes in them I've never noticed before but I'm pretty sure that I didn't have any wholes before I thought I might be!! Also I had some white stuff coming out! But that stops and goes. SOme other signs that I'm having are really sleepy, moody, cramps that are different than when I'm having my period headaches more often then before! I don't know what's going on but the boob thing is what's getting me!! anybody know??
    jazzyj Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 20, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by secrets518
    ok so last time i was asking about how to get pregnant! This time i think i might be...not sure though. What i need to know is if anybody knows if your nipples are suppose to have holes in them ive never noticed before but im pretty sure that i didnt have any wholes before i thought i might be!!! Also i had some white stuff coming out!!But that stops and goes. SOme other signs that im having are really sleepy, moody, cramps that are different than when im having my period headaches more often then before!!i dont know whats going on but the boob thing is whats getting me!!!anybody know???
    Hi, I think the best person to answer that question is your doctor please make yourself a preconception doctors appointment. Wishing you the best jazzy j : )
    mary lalsley Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Apr 22, 2008, 11:16 AM
    Yes You Is Because I Know Because You Got Pregnant Last Night
    bensmom Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Apr 25, 2008, 09:15 PM
    I think the best way to find out if you are pregnant besides visiting with your doctor is taking a home pregnancy test, its very simple and inexpensive..
    CIENNA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by secrets518
    ok so last time i was asking about how to get pregnant! This time i think i might be...not sure though. What i need to know is if anybody knows if your nipples are suppose to have holes in them ive never noticed before but im pretty sure that i didnt have any wholes before i thought i might be!!! Also i had some white stuff coming out!!But that stops and goes. SOme other signs that im having are really sleepy, moody, cramps that are different than when im having my period headaches more often then before!!i dont know whats going on but the boob thing is whats getting me!!!anybody know???
    I think u really might be pregnant,i had the same thing happen and i was pregnant but no one can tell u better than a doctor
    addyriley Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2008, 09:30 PM
    It sure sounds like it to me, the white stuff you are getting is probably milk... mine did that to, during my whole pregnancy. I would take a home pregnant. Test, and then go to the doctor. If your not pregnant. Then the white stuff shouldn't be coming out. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Why Can't I get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi There:) This is my first time writing in one of these! So I'm hoping that this is very useful. Well first of all I'm 19. I have had one previous miscarriage(which totally devastated me) and since I got the okay from my doctor, I have been trying to conceive again. The first time I got...

Why Can't I Get Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to get prgenant with my boyfriend in the past 8 months. I was suppose to get my period on July 31, 2007 but I got nothing. Before the 31st I have been spotting for about 2 days and then it stopped on the 31st. And yet I still have not gotten my period. Now today August 28,...

Could I be pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I Been Feeling A Liitle Changes In My Body.I Been Having Headaches,a Little Not A lot Sore Breast ,shoulder Pain,cramping,and My Lmp Was 7-26-07 /7-31-07 I Had A Little Spotting Only When I Wipe Myself On The 12th And It Was Red With Clear Discharge And On The 13 One Brown Spot In My Underwear...

View more questions Search