Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haze Posts: 89, Reputation: 0

Apr 20, 2008, 01:14 AM
    About sex health
    Hey I'm asking this for a friend she wants to know if it is possible to get chlymidia if the person your sleeping with doesn't have chlymidia.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 01:22 AM
    Well... yes, it IS possible, however, if it's a monogamous sexual relationship and both parties are absolutely sure they're clean, then it's highly unlikely.

Is your friend having any symptoms that's letting her believe that she has chlamydia? Is she absolutely sure that the person she's having sex with doesn't have chlamydia? (and by absolutely sure, I don't mean just simply asking)
    haze Posts: 89, Reputation: 0

Apr 20, 2008, 01:28 PM
    Yeah she's definitely sure she hasn't had a test yet but she has had this same problem before with other partners as well. She thinks she's always got it and the pills don't fix it
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 01:30 PM
    What are her symptoms.. I'm thinking it's more of a yeast infection than chlamydia.
    Izannah Posts: 125, Reputation: 18

Apr 20, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Chlamydia can lie dormant for a very long time without symptoms, especially in women. Just because someone doesn't have noticeable symptoms does not mean they are not carrying the disease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Health [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any advice on preventing dark under eye circles??

Know my career,my fathers health and my moms health [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am sonal,studying in t.y.bsc in microbiology. Usually attending college is like a burden for me,I fear a lot in public attention,sometimes even start shivering while giving presentations,due to fear I can't even concentrate in my studies and get poor marks even ,I don't feel like going to...

Health [ 2 Answers ]

Yo I'm 17 and I'm 5'5 and I need to lose my gut how do I do that:) :)

My health [ 2 Answers ]

Is hydroquinone good for women and what r the side feects for Corticosteroid? Please answer me!:confused:

Health [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV last year. I am really concerned that I might have vaginal cancer. I show all signs of having this type of cancer, but I don't know. I am experiencing other symptoms as well, such as my hair is coming out every time I brush my hair. Sometimes I am full of enegy and at other...

View more questions Search