Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nOodlez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Check signal cable error
    OK here's the deal.. my dad took something out of my computer so I couldn't play games on it .Now I want to know what he took so I can buy it from a store.Anyone help please.I can still turn on my computer,hear a beep, feel the air coming out and my comp is pretty brand new so how old my comp is has nothing to do with it.Thank you for your help.I appreciate it.Btw without my comp I'm pretty much bored.
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2008, 11:22 AM
    Your dad had a reason for doing this.

I'm not going to help you get into even MORE trouble!
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nOodlez
    ok here's the deal..my dad took something out of my computer.
    I do not know for certain what your dad took.
    Are you saying your monitor has no video image?
    Do you even have a credit card, or are you going to pay cash?

;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signal error [ 6 Answers ]

My computer (gateway) is having issues. I'm getting a "no signal" error on the monitor when I turn the computer on, I get the "gateway" logo then the monitor shuts off and that's when I get the No Signal. The blue pwr light is on, but the amber light that shows the computer is working is off......

Check signal cable [ 1 Answers ]

After fitting a new cd burner on start-up I get the message --CHECK SIGNAL CABLE -- what does this mean and what is the signal cable

Please Check Signal Cable [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys, I'm new here... I got a problem with my old PC. Suddenly that word appear on my monitor... I can see the power led, also cd led... but not harddisk... I already replace video card and relocate RAM.. also use another monitor.. still got the same problem... Don't u think my...

No signal error [ 1 Answers ]

I recently put together one computer with parts that I ordered from tiger driect. I built my computer just fine and it was up and rnning for hours while I was installing windows xp pro on it. But my friend decided to tell me to overclock the cpu or something.. so he said to go into bios and put...

Msg: Please check the signal cables [ 9 Answers ]

The power supply on my computer is fried.. terrible smell, etc. I installed another power supply and the computer lights up and it shows activity on the Hard Drive but it never boots up. It just runs and runs. I get a message on the monitor to "check the signal cables" and nothing else... no...

View more questions Search