Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

Apr 17, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Retroverted uterus
    I'm not trying to get pregnant or anything. I was just wondering if anyone here has a retroverted uterus like me and has had the operation to correct it?

Check out some similar questions!

Sex after no uterus [ 7 Answers ]

My girl friend has problem in uterus and it has been removed by surgery.Now will she sexually arouse and she wets during intercource.If not how she lead her sexual life please help

Retrograde uterus [ 3 Answers ]

Just had my annual exam and am pleased to say that I am healthy! The doctor mentioned that my uterus is "slightly retrograde". I was going to ask her what that meant, but then I forgot because she knocked over her tray of stuff and had to have the nurse go get more, etc. So, what is a...

Bicornuate uterus [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am having bicornuate uterus. Is it possible that I am pregnant even after having menses bleeding for 5 days. I am getting on and off pain in my lower abdomen. Because I bleed a lot during periods doc gave me tranexa to be taken during menses and the bleeding controlled. Why am I getting...

Feeling the uterus [ 11 Answers ]

The pregnancy books I am reading talk about feeling your uterus. For example, at this far along you should feel it at about one finger length from your belly button. My question is what am I feeling for? Is it hard or soft? How do I know I am feeling my uterus? Also, at how far along can you...

Tilted uterus [ 12 Answers ]

Do anyone know what the statistics are on getting pregnant with a very tilted uterus? The nurse said she could only see half of my cervix it was so badly tilted, and that maybe I would have to get fertility drugs to get preggy. I'm going to get a second opinion, but just wondering what everyone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.