Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathiejc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 10:08 AM
    My dog has blood and mucous in her poop!
    My 4 year-old Shih-tzu is allergic to everything, and over the last couple of days has been pooping and peeing all over the house. By this morning, her overnight poop has blood and mucous in it, and is really sticky. I'm taking her to the vet this afternoon, but I'm so worried about it in the meantime. Any words of advice or encouragement, or are we looking at a pretty sad situation? Thanks, Cathiejc
    Tedebear25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 01:44 PM

I had the same problem and I looked online and saw no real good answer for this I just returned from the vet.

My dog has Coccidosis... it's a simple parasite/ bug nothing serious... people said Provo and I my pants... if your dog has Provo there "poop" would be almost all blood and come out like squeezing a ketchup bottle!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy with blood in poop [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 9 week old poo-tzu, lstnight he woke up to go to the bathroom more than usual. This morning I noticed his poop was kind of runny, and looked like there may be some blood in it. Anyone know why this could be happening?? :confused:

Blood in poop [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my golden got in to trash left on the ground. Old trash that was in a walmart bag. She uncovered it from the snow. I tried to get it from her but she took off running. She ate some of the bag with old food I guess in it. She puked it up on my bed this morning, the bag came up seems to be in...

My mom's cat has mucous poop [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worried about my mom's cat. She has very mucousy poop. Does anyone know what may cause this? The cat is older, but otherwise seems healthy. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Blood in poop sometimes [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just got a silky, right now he's 10 weeks When we 1st got him, we've didn't have problems with him eattin or pooping I went to the pet store to get food, they said that I can know give him hard food.. so I did Then like 4 days lata he started to have some blood in his poop. So we gave...

Mucous in dogs poop [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone please help me, my poor Toby as a mucous in his poop. He seems to have try many times before he fully expels. What could this be and how can I fix it? Thanks Toby's mom:)

View more questions Search