Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lou1e Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2008, 02:12 AM
    Acne in pregnany
    Hello , I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my second child and I always get acne on my face only and now I've got it all over my back as well I didn't get it with my son who is now 4 yrs old I'm 28 yrs old and a bit upset because it so bad , I eat lots of fruit and veg and I'm always drinking water so any ideas on why I'm getting it this time around ? Thanks for reading this any advice would be gratefully received!
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

Apr 17, 2008, 06:31 PM
    Sounds like its just hormonal so there's little you can do about it while you're pregnant. Ask your doctor if its OK to switch to soy milk - my sis switched and her acne is a lot better now. Also get one of those back scrubing brushes to get rid of the dead skin.
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 17, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Hormones do crazy things and every pregnancy is different and it recognizes no age limit. Try getting out in the sun with your back bare. The sun will help dry it up and add a lovely pregnancy glow to you. Try chocolate, I heard it is actually GOOD for your skin, not bad, like most people believe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Could I be pregnany? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've been on birth control pills since I was 17... I'm now 20. For the most part the because pills have worked very well for me. Birth control pills allowed me to have shorter, lighter periods expected periods. But as of now I'm not certain if they have failed me.. there was a short duration of...

Why am I having no pregnany symptoms? [ 3 Answers ]

Why am I having no symptoms? I only feel slightly tired and I'm 7wks pregnant, I can feel a twinge now and then but no sickness.

Could I have an eptopic pregnany? [ 5 Answers ]

I started my period 2 week ago, but all of a sudden I started to get abdominal pains in my left side and feeling sick Is it possible thet I could have an eptopic pregnancy? I stop using contraception over a month ago.

Missing period and not pregnany [ 6 Answers ]

I've been off my birth control pill for 5 months. Didn't get my period for the 1st two months and then got it right before my wedding and then once after (26 days). But now its 33 days and I haven't gotten it. We've been trying for a baby but I've take 2 HPT and they were both negative. I don't...

View more questions Search