Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheila323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Could I still be pregnant
    Well I'm confused. March 1st I had a period and it lasted till the 5th.I had unprotected sex on the 14 th or 15th of march.got another period on the 24th of march and lasted till the 28th. My periods are normally 23 to 25 days apart. Then I just been feeling nausea and tired just ill period since the last day of my period on the 28th. Breast a little numb .but I had sex again April 9th .im soppose to get my period today or tomorrow but I don't have any signs saying I'm gone start . I usually have cramps but I don't. Is it possible to be pregnant?
    oncameratalent Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 02:58 PM
    Well, you can check your symptoms against the list here...

Pregnancy Symptoms List

Apr 17, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Get 2 home tests. We can't tell online duh
    ashley0716 Posts: 121, Reputation: 12

Apr 17, 2008, 06:22 PM
    Girl, DUH it's possible, you had unprotected sex! And getting your period does NOT mean you are NOT pregnant, I had my period for FOUR months after I got pregnant. You need to get a test. The bad part is, pregnancy symptoms such as the nausea, and tenderness of the breast could be indicative of a period as well. GET A TEST! And if you aren't ready for a child, use protection, there are too many unwanted children in the world already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant? [ 8 Answers ]

So I have been on birth control since march and I'm having a scare because I am going to start my period in two days and I don't know if I am or not because I'm having this brown discharge coming out when I'm just walking around or going to the bathroom! I don't know what it is should I see a...

I'm Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I recently found out that I actually am pregnant I haven't found out how far along yet though. My boyfriend wants a perternity test or jokes with me about getting one, he has no reason not to trust me what do I do? He makes me feel like crap I feel like if he has that big of a problem trusting me...

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

As of today my period is 1 week late. I have taken a pregnancy test that turned out to be negative. I took that pregnancy test 3 days late from my period. I haven't had many symptoms except from feeling tired and hungry. I have been pregnant 3 times before. I haven't never experienced anything like...

View more questions Search