Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 15, 2008, 07:19 PM
    That 70's Show
    I have been watching That 70's Show for awhile now, and yet I have yet to see the series finale... Can someone please tell me what happens in the end? I have been watching for a long long time now and have yet to see any episodes that could lead to the ending... THanks
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 16, 2008, 12:24 AM
    Hears a blog from someone of the finale... http://blogcritics.org/archives/2006/05/22/124347.php

It's a good breakdown of what happens:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a Children's show.late 70's/early 80's? [ 6 Answers ]

This is going to be a very vague description of a small part of an animated children's TV movie/series of sorts (I can't even remember if it was a movie or just a cartoon short). I remember watching this sometime in the early 80's... '83 or '84 probably, on regular old TV: no cable. All I can...

TV show from the late 70's - early 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Show about an indian that can turn into a wolf (not a werewolf... )... anyone know the title?

Title for a 70's / 80's Kids TV Show? [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody remember a kids TV show during the Late 70's,and possibly Early 80's that had an elephant character in costume (not snuffleupagus) that held the end of his trunk like a megaphone? Also there were children and young adult actors on the show as well. The actors would introduce learning...

View more questions Search