Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TiinaAngel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 11:54 PM
    Normal vs Pregnant?
    My boyfriend and I haven't used any form of contraceptive and we used the 'pull out' method 2 days ago, and my period isn't due for another 7-10 days. I went to use the washroom and when I wiped with tissue there was some weird looking discharge on it. It was this creamy white, red-ish/light purple-ish color. Is it possible to tell if you are pregnant simply 2 days after intercourse? Or is this just some weird discharge I am having? :confused:
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2008, 04:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TiinaAngel
    My boyfriend and I haven't used any form of contraceptive and we used the 'pull out' method 2 days ago, and my period isn't due for another 7-10 days. I went to use the washroom and when I wiped with tissue there was some weird looking discharge on it. It was this creamy white, red-ish/light purple-ish color. Is it possible to tell if you are pregnant simply 2 days after intercourse? or is this just some weird discharge I am having? :confused:

No, you wouldn't be able to tell just two days after. It is usually several days before the egg becomes fertilized and makes it way to the uterus. A couple of things may be happening... it is likely just from the recent intercourse, but it could possibly be from ovulation. Generally, ovulation occurs about 12 - 16 days before a period is due, but some women ovulate sooner than that and some later.
    Keep in mind, using the pull-out method is not the most reliable as sperm can be present just from arousal. Often is it just a matter of time before a pregnancy will occur.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I know that this is not normal.could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Me and my boyfriend I had sex the day before my period I came on the next that but I notice that something have falling out of me. It was the tip of the comdon which means it has been in me for several hours. Now 2 days later I'm off my period which is not normal cause I stay on for 4...

Pregnant and brown discharge is this normal [ 16 Answers ]

Got a concern mabey you can help me with, I am 8 weeks pregnant and for the past few days on and off I have been have brown discharge it looks like old blood mixed and I notice it when I wipe. It started lite then stopped for a day and it started back last night but it has gotten heaver since the...

Is bleeding and cramping normal, I might be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My period was do on May 23. Two days before my period was do I had extremely light spotting and cramping. Over these past few weeks I have had all the symptoms of 1st trimester pregnancy. I already have one little boy that is 2. I took two tests; the last one had a really light pink line,...

Pregnant/had sex/now discharge/normal? [ 2 Answers ]

I am pregnant I don't know how far along I go to the doctors next week. Well I had sex with my husband 3 nights ago and later on during the next day I started to have a brownish/pinkish color discharge. And I still have it today. I would like to know if this is normal or is this bad? Please help......

You are normal if you are pregnant or have children? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi Guys, Why is it that people think that if you are married you must be pregnant. And if you have been married a few years you should have a couple of kids as well? When I got married, and in a few weeks people were asking if I was expecting. They soon gave up after a year though. If you...

View more questions Search