Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav_1992 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 10:31 PM
    What is the climax in the book "the possibility of evil" by shirley jackson?
    I really need toknow for tonight so help!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:55 PM
    I'm presuming that you have read the whole book. Is that correct?

Apr 14, 2008, 07:20 AM
    No I have not. I was away and I have an assignment due in like 10 minutes

Apr 14, 2008, 07:27 AM
    And anyway that really was no help
    leers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2009, 04:29 PM

I neeed to know to!
    :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Fiction" book about food chain in a pond [ 15 Answers ]

I remember a book I read in Jr. High School: It was a fictionalized book about a little critter that eventually was eaten by a bigger thing. Then the story told of the life of the bigger thing until it got eaten... and so on. It took place in and around a pond or lake. Does this ring a bell...

Book similar to "Hatchet" [ 3 Answers ]

About 1986, I read a book to my children about a young boy whose parents were divorcing. He was in a plane crash, where the pilot was killed. The thing that makes this book different from Hatchet is that this boy finds an old prospector, or maybe the prospector finds him. The prospector dies...

Outlook: "A program is trying to access your Address Book" What is this all about? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi to every one! Is a coupples of days that I have this weird problem here with my OutlookXP. When I go to compose a new email and click over the New button, I get a popup telling that A program is trying to access your Address Book and if I want it to let it manage my address book and for how...

Homework with book "Contemporary Business 2006" questions [ 2 Answers ]

Questions 1–20: #050618 1. Which of the following facts would lead you to believe that your company takes customer satisfaction seriously? A. Products are all less expensive than competitor products. B. There are more distribution outlets for products than competitors have. C. Regular...

View more questions Search