Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnyjo13 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 05:38 PM
    He has a girlfriend. But does he like more then her?
    So there’s this guy I like (more like love), but there’s a problem, he has a girlfriend, Jessica. She knew how I felt about him and still ASKED HIM OUT. Before, when he was single, Dylan and I talked on the phone for hours (average was 6). He always told me that he liked me more then Jessica, and how he would never go out with her. We would always flirt with each other and always were around one another he would even be waiting for me after class to see me.

Now, I’m getting the feeling that he's only going out with her to make me jealous. When the three of us are together he may be holding her or talking to her, but he always looks at me. Then I look into his eyes and he looks into mine and I can tell he still has feelings for me. He’ll always find a way to be close to me and to “touch” me. His foot or leg would be touching mine or if we are sitting side by side his hand would accidentally brush up against my leg. And he’s always getting Jessica jealous by saying that I’m "sexually seducing" him, when I’m not.

Okay and lately I’ve been writing poems and stuff about him, but I don’t use his name, just “HIM”. And every day he comes up and asks me about “HIM” and trying to figure out who “HIM” is. The other day I was IMing Jessica and she figured out that “HIM” is Dylan, and said that when she is on the phone with him he keeps on talking about who this “HIM” could be and how he really thinks it’s him. And now that I know that he thinks it him, everything he says makes sense. Most recently he told me that he doesn’t want me to have a boyfriend unless it’s “HIM”.

Maybe it’s just me but I think he still likes me. What do you think?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 05:49 PM
    You need to tell him right in front of Jessica when he does these things to stop because he chose her and you don't want to be a conflict. You need to throw the fault back at him and at the same time you can subtly let him realize it was his choice to be with her rather than you.
    By allowing him to get away with this then you and Jessica are going to have problems. If he ever did leave her and you started seeing him she will definitely say it is all your fault that you 'stole' him off her. So you need to nip it in the bud asap!
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Honey, if he wants to be with you he will dump the other girl and be with you.
    Don't play second fiddle and pine away waiting for some guy to have the nerve to do what is right.
    If you like him tell him and if he likes you back, tell him he needs to make a choice.
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 07:04 PM
    He wants you.

Stay on him and rip him out from under her.
    And then hold on tight
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:22 PM
    If she has to do ripping and holding on tight, then she doesn't have him.
    I would not give his ego the pleasure. If he wants you let him let her go and come after you.
    You sound really young, don't get in the habit of acting an idiot over some boy.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 09:40 PM
    If you have to play games or tear someone away from a current relationship then you will never have a healthy relationship. Both of you need to grow up and start acting more mature. He is dating someone else, if he really wants to be with you then he'll dump her. He wants to have his cake and eat it too, don't let him. As for you, forget him and move on, there are better guys out there, guys that will want to be with you and no one else.

Good Luck.
    khattiee08 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2008, 08:45 AM
    You better stay with him!!
    Pets Expert

Apr 16, 2008, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by khattiee08
    you better stay with him!!!

Stay with who? She's not with him.

Apr 17, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Well one of jessica's best friends just told me that jessica is thinking about breaking up with dylan (and he knows it). And dylan says he is going to give me the best birthday present ever, he said he was going to get me "him".

So who knows what may happen
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 17, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyjo13
    well one of jessica's best friends just told me that jessica is thinkin about breaking up with dylan (and he knows it). and dylan says he is gonna give me the best birthday present ever, he said he was gonna get me "him".

so who knows wat may happen
    Well just be careful. She is dumping him, he did not leave her for you. Make sure he is not doing this to make her mad. Becareful of being the rebound or the next one in line.

Apr 19, 2008, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50
    Well just be careful. She is dumping him, he did not leave her for you. Make sure he is not doing this to make her mad. Becareful of being the rebound or the next one in line.
    Thanks I will.
    But do you think he could be doing this to get me mad?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 09:11 PM
    Thanks i will.
    But do you think he could be doin this to get me mad?
    Not to get you mad, but to make his ex mad. She may be dumping him, remember? I just hope he just does not mess around with you because he is free, but hoping she wll get mad and want him back.
    Just be careful.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 19, 2008, 09:55 PM
    He is playing you both.
    Niamh-x Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2008, 07:07 AM
    well one of jessica's best friends just told me that jessica is thinkin about breaking up with dylan (and he knows it). and dylan says he is gonna give me the best birthday present ever, he said he was gonna get me "him".

so who knows wat may happen
    just watch yourself, if he does that to Jessica - even though he says he likes you more - then he's perfectly capable of doing it to you too, but if you really have feelings for him and he has them for you then I say go for it.. you only live once, you won't know what it's like until you act on it.. just enter with caution.
    good luck =]

May 5, 2008, 08:04 PM
    To all you people who answered thanks, and after thinking about it, I came to a decision.
    Im going to try to let go of my feelings for him. Im not giving up, just putting our friendship 1st.:)
    Pets Expert

May 5, 2008, 08:05 PM
    Glad to hear it, great decision. Trust me, someone wonderful will come along, and he'll only want you and no one else.
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 5, 2008, 11:12 PM
    Good decision.
    I wish you the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MY Ex Girlfriend is Pregnant, But I'm In love With mY new Girlfriend. [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, to whom it may concern my name is sam. I am 21 years old and I just don't get it. I had been with my ex for 2 odd some reasons, and then I broke up with her. I found out that she found someone right away. I felt happy inside for her at that time. Finally I found the love of my live who loves...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Will I be his girlfriend? [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think dylan likes kellie as a girlfriend?

My girlfriend [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for all most 2 years and I love her very much but about a week ago she changed she acted like she didn't love me any more she would turn her head when I tried to kiss her and now she hides her phone so I can't read her text messages and I think she is...

How to get over a girlfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I´m nineteen year old boy and broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago and just can´t stop thinking about her. The reason why we broke up was that I had to leave the island I lived on to the mainland, because of university. At first we thought that we could not stay together because...

View more questions Search