Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav_1992 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Number of children affected by sweatshops in China?
    I need this answer by Monday, April, 14, 2008. I need it for a social project I am doing and I can't find it anywhere!! So can someone plzzzz answer this for me it would be a great help!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 04:35 PM
    I have no idea if there is even any accurate number on this here are some search sites
    AOL Search results for "number of children in China sweatshops"
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 04:39 PM
    I normally don't help with homework but this is hard at best.

First there is no real count. So any number is just a guess.
    And what is slave labor or sweat shops to one group may not be to antoher. Some civil rights group calls some of the work done by teens in the US are consider child labor to them.

But this web site
    Child Labor Throuhghout the world

Says that there are about 250 million children in slave labor and sweat shops. And about 60 percent of them are in China.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 11:00 PM
    Then there is also the following search that one might want to click on and see what information might be on some of the sites listed.

Number of children affected by sweatshops in China News - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number. [ 1 Answers ]

If I register for a business number in Canada and provide my social Insurance number.. ... will my SIN always be "connected" with my business? In other words, as far as Canada REvenue is concerned are they 2 different entities? I want to apply for Bus # for a sole propriatorship

Is my fetus affected? [ 18 Answers ]

I just found out that I am about 1 month pregnant today and unfortunately during this past month, I had been smoking weed occasionally, and I had a few drinks on two occasions. I had no idea I was pregnant and if I knew I was I would not abuse any of these substances. So my question is, is it...

Does the number of children affect it? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I'm getting married soon, and my fiance and I want to have a big family, because I grew up with lots of siblings and loved it...however, we may have to start paying child support if it turns out the paternity test is a yes...I'm not worried about the paying child support part, but once our...

How can I not be affected by weight? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am a 17 year old male who is obsessed by weight sexually. I really don't understand why I find it attractive but I find it scary that I have this fetish. I really want it to go away on its own but if there is anything I can do to help myself I want to try. Ever since 8th grade, I looked at...

View more questions Search