Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Somer Parker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 03:52 PM
    Is my house haunted?
    My husband and I bought a second home as a rental in Kirkland and took some pictures of the inside for our rental ad. There were little spirit orbs all over in one particular room that we took the picture in. I called the previous owners and they too had the same orbs in the same room in their pictures. How do I find out the history of the house without consulting a psychic?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 04:00 PM
    From what I understand orbs are not spirits and do not haunt they are more like an energy.
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Apr 18, 2008, 10:50 AM
    I know this might be unpopular, but have you considered whether it's just a defect in the lense? Worth taking a photo in a different room, and comparing;)

In terms of finding out, if you are in the UK your parish church register, and/or local library is a good place to start. Your local library will have past copies of old newspapers. Asking neighbours if they know anything about a ghost, looking up your house deeds (which will have a list of the owners) and cross referencing with the list of births and deaths.

If the house is older than 50 years, there is bound to be someone who died there.
    RaeBear Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2008, 11:36 PM
    I hate to be the messenger but it could also just be dust or moisture in the air. Take several pictures of the same room and compare them. But just because they are there in one picture and not in the other doesn't mean that they are orbs. In fact most credible paranormal investigators will throw those pictures out because they are not substantial evidence of a haunting. I'm sorry to break the bad news but that is just what I have learned from experience.
    crazy1o1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Umm,orbs are not dangerous they are just dust collected by energy! I've also had seen them in my family pictures!
    Shaydilady13 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 12:01 PM
    -lol-, This is not a ghost or orbs. It's probablt dust in the air blowing out of the air conditioner or something. But it deffenatly is NOT nothing to worry about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted! [ 17 Answers ]

I've always had ghostly experiences since I was 2 years old. I am 51 now. We just purchased another home 5 months ago. The very first night we stayed here (my gr'daughter and I) hubby was out of state working, we were going to sleep in one of the bedrooms.I heard a bunch of whispering, like a...

Is MY house haunted? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I just had a quick question about something… I had a weird experience that happened to me last night in my apartment that got me thinking and I started to possibly believe that maybe my house is haunted. If I can maybe explain some things that has happened to me and if I could get you...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

Haunted house [ 6 Answers ]

Please Someone Help Us. My Son And Family Have Something In Their Home. The Air Con. Goes On By Itself, The Ceiling Fans Go On Also But Backwards. The Clothes Dryes Also Goes On By Itself And At Night They Hear A Small Child's Footsteps And Giggling. Their Kids Are Scared And So Are We. Is There...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I go upstairs I have the fealing of beaing watched but no whare els am I fealing this way and we moved here just a little while ago and my dad went to a buniss meating for a day or to (cause it was out of state) and me and my mom cept hearing and seeing weird things and not to long ago I...

View more questions Search