Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggie218 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Liking someone a lot the first time you meet them!
    Just wanted to see how many people experienced this. Have you every liked someone a lot the first time you met them. What was it you liked and did anything happen between you.!
    jamimama Posts: 65, Reputation: 9

Apr 11, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Yes, but oftentimes I meet them again and suddenly their true colors show. For better or for worse. It's romantic to like someone the first time you meet them but don't count on it meaning anything more than a good first impression.

Example: I met this guy who was hilarious and wonderful and we had a great first conversation. I felt like we'd be a great match and was really excited to see him again. The next time I ran into him, he invited me to hang out and then he wouldn't stop talking about how amazing and smart he was. He also told me that he was heavy into drug use. After coming on to me for an hour, he told me his girlfriend was planning on stopping by. no.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 10:57 AM
    All the time, but it only lasts until you know them a lot better, then the thrill is gone.
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 11:01 AM
    Most guys I liked when I first met, I started disliking more and more as I got to know them.
    jiltedgirl Posts: 125, Reputation: 23

Apr 11, 2008, 11:45 AM
    I usually noticed that this happens on the second meeting, never the first for me. O_O
    IDontKnowMe Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Apr 11, 2008, 04:55 PM
    Yep, I've done this. It's something a lot of people do as far as I can tell but most of the time after getting to know the person we just end up as friends.
    polska Posts: 33, Reputation: 6

Apr 12, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maggie218
    Just wanted to see how many people experienced this. Have you every liked someone alot the first time you met them. What was it you liked and did anything happen between you.!!
    Yes. It's happened to me. We started dating! Be careful though, Move slow and ask yourself why you really really like them.
    toriicross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Hey, I fiiiiinally met a guy that I really actually. I got his number from a friend 'cause I just couldn't help myself. Then we started actually talking and we-ve talked about everything and anything these past two and half weeks. He's even taken me out to eat and to the movies. Oh and he was at my house pretty much all day on Thanksgiving so now all my family knows who he is and they absolutely adore him. I've been his too, sort of in a way. We've even got to that yaaa know, talk about the exes... and it actually went well. He told me I'm the only girl he's ever met since her that actually changed his mind about girls, I honeslty believe that. I even let him know that I'm not ready at all to do anything sexual and he is comepletely fine with it... so why evem bother to stick around if he already knows how this is gonna' work? I just reeeeallly wanna' make this official, but we said we didn't wanna' rush into anything at all. So I guess it'll be fine, but he's deffinitely shown me that not all guys are the same, at least not for now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Need to ask about liking people [ 13 Answers ]

I need to know, how do you know if a boy likes you?:confused:

It's almost time to meet Hanna [ 1 Answers ]

Just wanted to let everyone know that if she doesn't come on her own by Monday there going to make her come out. I'm due next Wendesday and have made it much farther then anyone predicted but their not get let me go to my due date. I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck ////////////////

Old dog poops and pees a lot a lot a lot [ 4 Answers ]

I just rescued a very old dalmatian from my neighbors she has tumors all over Her body and she is very thin . I started her on good food. I feed her a cup in a half a day And water is always available. She poops so much 5 times a day? I keep my dogs in the sun room at night when we get up there...

What to say to a girl at the first time you meet her [ 3 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know what to say to her or how to ask her out What should I do?

Still liking my ex while have a boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

:o Hey I am Valerie and I am still in love with my ex! But I have a great boyfriend now but its just not like when it was with my ex, and I really need advice PLEASE I don't want to break another guys heart about this ex! Well help me!! Valerie!

View more questions Search