Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nucearoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Old movie with animals who come back as humans
    I saw this movie years ago and would love to find if it is on DVD. The movie concerned a dog named King who was murdered and went to animal heaven. He was sent back as a human detective who ate dog biscuits. His companion was a girl who once was a horse named Ginger who at one point in the movie outran a bus to catch up with him. At the end a scotty terrier was the grandfather of his girlfriend.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 12:14 PM
    It's a movie called You Never Can Tell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why sexual harassment is in humans and not in animals? [ 9 Answers ]

Why there isn't any concept of rape in animals and only in humans? Why there is Sexual harassment in humans and not animals? I've seen hundreds of programs of animals. Whenever female of animal wants to mate, only then her selected male mates with her. I think I've some answer to this as well....

Kid's movie (small humans living in the forest) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to all, I am trying to find out the movie which I have watched 20 years ago. There were small humans living in the forest. And 2 brothers and sisters were on a holiday with their parents or grandparents on a hotel near the forest, and 2 of these small humans got in their picnic box and...

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

Humans [ 3 Answers ]

How long have humans inhabited the earth? Thanks! -alison

View more questions Search