Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mega_Lolz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 11:53 AM
    Bloody * lol xD (not sure if I've posted this in the right place)
    Well its about the 3rd time me and my boyfriend had... done it... lol but today on the 3rd time I hopeing it would be fun because no one else was home and stuff but half way through I started my period :( lol it was so embarrising! And I shouldn't have come on! T-T and anyway I feel really bad because I know he was looking forward to it and so was I if I have to be honest! And I want to make it up to him but I'm not sure how any ideas? Thnx:D
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Wait until your period is over.
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 10, 2008, 12:28 PM
    I can tell you are very, very young. You don't owe him ANYTHING! He owes you!
    First, please, make sure he is always wearing a condom, and please, make sure you are using some form of birth control. It's a lot more fun living a large portion of you life with freedom and fun, then to make a very preventable mistake and loose that large portion of you life with the freedom and fun.
    Why does he owe you? Because he doesn't get a period! He doesn't bleed, have cramps, and all the side effects that come along with some woman. He can have sex when ever he wants! Okay, I'm being a little y, what do you expect? Girl, you don't owe him a bloody thing!
    IDontKnowMe Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Apr 10, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by svatnsdal
    I can tell you are very, very young. You don't owe him ANYTHING! He owes you!
    First, please, make sure he is always wearing a condom, and please, make sure you are using some form of birth control. It's a lot more fun living a large portion of you life with freedom and fun, then to make a very preventable mistake and loose that large portion of you life with the freedom and fun.
    Why does he owe you? Because he doesn't get a period! He doesn't bleed, have cramps, and all the side effects that come along with some woman. He can have sex when ever he wants! Okay, I'm being a little y, what do you expect? Girl, you don't owe him a bloody thing!
    Damn right. You're the one who has to go through all the hassel of getting a pieriod. And you both know that you didn't want it to come on at that exact point in time. So you don't need to do anything for him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can bond be posted? [ 4 Answers ]

If one is found guilty for a class c or d felony in the state of Indiana, are you booked and sent to jail at that time? Also, will a bond automatically be placed and can you post bond at that time until sentencing?

Can I bond someone out before a bench warrant is posted.georgia [ 1 Answers ]

If a bench warrant is put out on someone and not yet posted, and they get arrested in another county two and a half weeks after the bench warrant is sent out, can they be bonded out without being transferred to the county with the warrant... georgia

No one has posted a reply yet on my prior post. [ 7 Answers ]

My last post was well water running out in house until... Please read it and see if you can figure out what's wrong. Thanks : ):D

Payment from year before not posted. [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a small company but we got a new system. Last year there were payment Received but not posted to there accounts. I verified this by requesting copies of checks. What is the correct way to input them and not putting the payment into the checking accounting . But I guess still saying...

Posted earlier but not addressed yet! Thanks for you help with this! [ 1 Answers ]

This question has not been addresssed yet. I know it is still early but would like some help with this still because these are popping up a lot and I do not know what to do with them. I know Chery said that Spybot - Search and Destroy was a little difficult but it is still on my system. Spybot -...

View more questions Search