Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animal_lover36 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 04:39 AM
    I think I am being haunted
    Hi I am 14 and I am experiencing things and I think I am being haunted.

1. I ALWAYS feel as if I am being watched. :(
    2. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye that moves.
    3. doors open and close. (and no it isn't the wind as they are fully shut)
    4. my cat stares at nothing:eek:
    5. taps drip
    6.my electronic appliances 'malfunction' e.g.. Laptop plays radio and it cuts out then comes back.(nothing is on the screen) mobile and portable game consoles freeze
    7. I get cold chills all the time, as well as goosebumps:confused:
    8. I had a dream once that was so bad I couldn't and didn't sleep that night. It was the scaryest thing I had ever experienced. I could not breath, I felt as if I was screaming ( my friend told me I was just hyperventalating and crying), I saw something scary but to others it does not seem scary. I saw black shadows with glowing yellow eyes. And I had the feeling something or someone was trying to escape from my body.:eek: :confused:

I don't know what to do and no I do not have any emotional problems, I am not on drugs or take any type of medication.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Apr 9, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Has anybody in your house experienced anything like that?

Apr 12, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    Has anybody in your house experienced anything like that?
    No I'm the only one that has experienced this but my mum saw ghosts now and then when she was younger so it may have been past down by her
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Apr 15, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by animal_lover36
    no im the only one that has experienced this but my mum saw ghosts now and then when she was younger so it may have been past down by her
    It's just my opinion, but I don't really think seeing ghosts is hereditary. Try doing a simple chant such as "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus." Keep saying that, and it might go away. My aunt had a demon in her home and that worked.
    Hockey13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2008, 11:36 AM
    I am also 14 and I have almost the same thing, I wonder if the same thing is happenging to me?

Apr 25, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Ok just to add another thing to my question.. . the otherday my brother, my dad and I were all in the kitchen and we heard some kind of explosin. It came from somewhere neer us and we all have absalootly no idea what it was. We looked everywhere and couldn't find anyhting. But then we found quite a large piece of broken glass, alson quite thick rite in the middle of us all. But the weir thing is we don't own anything made of glass that was that thick. Our cat was outside and the door and windows were closed so nothing could get in. the 'explosion' was definitely in the kitchen we are all sure of that.
    mguirate Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 08:46 AM

Here are some simple tips. Use of a compass will detect an EMF electro magnetic field. When you are experiencing something look at the compass. A compass will always point north, if there is a disturbance in the EMF the compass will jump around erractlly. Also use a laser thermomator and point it in the direction of the disturbance. If there is a sudden drop in temp. you could be in the presence of a goast.
    mary79 Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Aug 6, 2009, 04:42 PM
    The devil is just toying with you. I mean, that's my opinion. I agree with the phrase in the name of Jesus. That's the only thing that will send him away. Usually isn't actually the devil, but his angels/demons. Don't be afraid. Fear just makes them stronger. If you believe in God/Jesus then simply saying "help me jesus" "or"In the name of Jesus stop and go away and don't come back". That's all i can say about that.

I have been harrassed by these type of forces before. Really, they are scared of Jesus. But you must always use his name. they are not afraid of us, but of the sound of the name of Jesus. One time a large black dog was growling and showing his teeth at us and i said "In the name of Jesus, stay away from us" and it crossed the street. Yet still growled at us. Good luck.
    TheSilent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2010, 01:14 PM
    I am 13, my name is Carla and since I was 6, I haven't slept a full 8 hourse. I always stay up just thinking about anything that would distract me from a girl I always see.. . The girl is called Valery, she always tells me about my past when I was a baby. She isn't mean to me and she has never hurt me, she just talks to me but I am afraid that she will one day. This girl isn't a human though.. she says so anyway. If I ever do sleep, it is only for about 3 hours, I always wake up from her shouting my name or I dream of horrible things like shadows surrounding me, they won't leave me alone. If I don't dream of shadows, I dream of being in Mexico and being chased by animals and me falling over and then I suddenly wake up. But the animals aren't like animals in the zoos... its like they are all made up or something, I have searched for all animals that might look weird and unseen but I can't find anything that even looks similar. These dreams terrify me.
    In the day, my life is normal, I never get anything or anyone that isn't human or wants to talk to me that isn't een there. I pass my day trying not to think about what is waiting for me when it passes 7:30 onwards. I don't know what Valery is or why I have these dreams but I have reached the point that I can't take the horror and paranoia. I suffer from depression and stress. I hae also been to see doctors and they have taken tests of me while I sleep and they said that my brain patterns are unusual when I sleep, the test only lasted about 10 minutes though because of the lack of sleep I have. The tests showed that my brain works almost twice as much as when I am awake and that I don't even seem to notice that I am thinking so much. I sometimes sleepwalk but the doctors have no idea why and they are still looking in on that.
    When I was a baby, I used to hae horryfying fits and my eyes rolled back and my eyes where just white, I know this because my mum told me. I am not diagnosed with Epilepsie etc.. When I reached the age of 3, the fits stopped and then came back when I was 11. The last fit I have had was three days ago. I was with my boyfriend after watching a film, we walked for quite a while in the cold and I suddenly felt like I was being watched and something was behind me and I kept feeling something trying to lift my feet.. After a while I remember falling to the ground and then waking up on my boyfriends' back then having SERIOUS paranoia and then followed by a panic attack. I have a fear of being in the dark because I don't want to see anything paranormal but then also have a fear of being in the light because or paranormal things that may be watching me. I always feel un safe, no matter where I am. Everywhere I go it feels like I'm inside a tight circle and if I get scared or fearful it feels like the little circle is closing in on me and my feet feel like they are about to disappear or something is trying to life me up.
    I don't know what is going on with me or what I should do. I have also went to see a preist but he couldn't help me because he didn't want to intafere with deamons or or negative spirits etc. I went through a very bad time of depression where I lock myself in a room and cry for hours and hours and then just sit by myself thinking of nothing at all. Just sitting there with my eyes closed for hours. I get so scared because I know that I am sitting down and not doing anything for ages, I don't do anything about because its like my body is telling me not to move or something bad will happen to me.
    Valery always talks to me at night, she tells me secrates about when she was a little girl. She tells me that she is 15 but I don't believe her because she sounds like she is 8 or 10.
    I used to have a food phobia about meats and I threw up every time meat was close to my mouth but that started when I was 4 and ended when I was 11. I am telling you everything for possible links to what I'm experiencing. I also tend to _Smell_ or _Feel_ the _COLOUR_ Purple! And that is EXTREMELY weird. I haven't seen the doctor about that yet but probably will. I am NOT on drugs and I don't take any medications, not even for my episodes (Fits).
    I really need help, I have had it with the horrifying experiences and I want to get rid of Vallery because she is really freaky and she won't let me see her. I can only ever hear her and she tells me horrible stories about when she was a little girl, she makes me cry without her inteanding to :( Its so depressing for me. I used to self harm because of it but have recently stopped because I saw no help of cutting myself. I used to self harm because I thougth that if I hurt myself, no one else could hurt me more than I have done. But obviously not true.
    I will send this information to as many sites as possible to try and find help. If there is ANYTHING anyone can do to help me, please do. And I will thank you with all my heart. I just want to have a normal life and not live life in fear.
    Thank you.

Carla
    AnnaBolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 10:40 AM
    I'm 14 and am experiencing the exact sam thing... I can tell the spirit is evil, and it scares me... Ive done everything to rid myself of it... it won't go away, and I can't sleep... help!
    thecjw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 05:57 AM
    I am 18 and have had strange things happen to me since I was a child. But I took control and I know the horror of going through these kinds of situations I am reading in these comments. I will help as much as I can email me at [email protected]
    thecjw Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2010, 06:03 AM
    I am 18 years old and have had experiences similar to the one I am reading in these comments since I was a child until I took control. I know the horrors you can be put through from these happenings. I would like to help anyone who seeks help. Just email me at [email protected] my name is jacob.
    IWantToHelp Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Listen to me all of you. I'm 15 and I am concerned for all of you. I want to help, I suffer from depression myself and I once felt like there was some kind of spirit or being watching me. I know my experience isn't as bad as yours but what you have to tell yourself is, it's not real. There is nothing there. You have to be brave, whatever you're hearing or seeing or experiencing will all go away once you help yourself, I believe that in these situations no one else can help you, but yourself. With all my heart I wish kindness upon your house, your family and your sole. I believe that you can fight this, and see a brighter day. I believe once you tell yourself that you're okay, your demons will go away. You need to believe in yourself, be happy and don't be depressed, if you're depressed you're weak and you need to be strong to make this demons disappear.

Ask your mum to sleep with you, or sleep in the same bedroom as her. Be with someone when your mind starts to hear and see these things. The power of love is so strong and you have to remember that. Love can combat anything, you have to fight this yourself but you don't have to combat it alone. Your parents love you and are there for you, be with them and tell them your fears. They may laugh at you or tell you not to be silly, but that is because they don't want to believe that the person they love so much is being hurt in this way.

One more thing you want to try is to confront your fears. Ask your spirit / demon, what do they want from you? Ask them "What is it that you want from me? How can I help you?" You may get a response.

I'm not saying that ghosts and spirits aren't real but what I am saying is that because you are scared of them you're making it worse. You need to fight this. You are the only person who can help you.

All the best.

God bless.
    Ashxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 04:45 PM
    I'm 19 and I feel like I'm being haunted. Sometimes on the night I ll be sat in my room and I ll feel like something's watching me, the atmosphere changes, it feels evil, like it wants to hurt me. When this happens I can't see anything but can sense something's in the room, I ll be sat or laid in bed and physically can't move. I also have a dog that sometimes just sits and stares at nothing, but always facing a chair in the front room. Also a couple of weeks ago me my dad and mam were sat in the front room, my mam walked out into the kitchen to let the dog and as she got up my dad asked her to turn the telly up, she didn't hear and carried on walking. About 1 min or so later the TV turned up. We checked to see where the remote was and it was still on the chair my mam was sat on, also the kettle turns itself on. Then earlier today my mam came in my bedroom and told me that last night she woke up to go to the toilet and a mans voice inside her room shouted ''Carole'' which is her name. My dad was still asleep! Am I being haunted? Please help its really starting to scare me now!
    mistichell Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Hi OK I'm 15 I live with my mom and my three little sisters .I had some messed things happened to me. Well the first time I noticed it was the 4th of December I was all pressed out and dressed up for a dance and my mother desides to take a pic for some reason well she took the first pic and when it showed up there where probably 20 or more orbs all around the pic and I have always felt like I was being fallowed and watched my girlfriend even said she feels as though there is something or some one watching us at night. And when my mom took another pic the night after the orbs looked as though they were building a pentagram behind me and my mom thinks I should see some special help. Ha she cares so much. Anyway about 3 days after every thing I was laying in my bed going to sleep when I hear a voice unlike any human can make it was deep and hate full. But it took me a little to figure out what it was saying then out of know were it screams "its time!" and then what seemed to be a giant demon or something came charging at me out of the closet. I mean the closet door slammed open and I see its red and black eyes with so much hate come toward me and then I black out. The next morning a get up out of bed and I go to the bathroom and try to remember everything that happen. When I see in the mirror the bleeding body of my sisters cat hanging on the shower head. And when I went to turn and check if I was just seeing things I catch a glimpse of the red and black eyed devil standing under the body with the shower water running and spraying out blood then the thing just vanishes and I hear a faint call " COME FALLOW ME ITS TIME " *** if you have any info on this kind of thing tell me before any thing else happens and yes the dead cat was real it wasn't my mind playing tricks on me.

Dec 23, 2010, 10:24 PM
    Comment on mistichell's post
    And no for all the people who think I'm depressed I'm not I have a happy life and have a lot of friends so no coments about depression

Dec 23, 2010, 10:29 PM
    Comment on TheSilent's post
    Hey don't worrie the girl you see is not going to harm you and won't carla I like your name by the way its pretty any ways the spirit that comes to you is just there for some one to talk to she is probably lonely and lost so she comes to you for comfart.

Dec 23, 2010, 10:30 PM
    Comment on mistichell's post
    O and the drug things don't do them I am not on any thing not taking anything so don't assume I am thank you

Dec 23, 2010, 10:35 PM
    And about her telling you the bad things that happened to her she may be warning you about your future its happen before she seen your past she probably looked into your future she don't want the same thing to happen to you don't worrie she there because of

Dec 23, 2010, 10:38 PM
    Your dreams she wakes you up if your dreams get to deep. And cutting yourself never works so give up on that no matter how deep you cut it don't stop trust me I have tried cut down to the bone been to hospitals 3 times because of it.find me on face book or

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Haunted by an Ex. [ 8 Answers ]

We dated for 6 almost 7 months and we were very happily in love. We broke up and got back together 3 times.. which on my part, I see now, was my mistake for taking him back 3 times. You do break up for a reason after all.. but you know how it is.. Break-ups are very hard, especially when you...

Haunted or not [ 2 Answers ]

I think my house is haunted somebody please give me tips on how to tell if it's a good spirit or not because I am really freaked out because I feel something behind me and its scary.:eek:

Am I being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

The first time I expirianced something wiered I was at my old home and I heard a noice and when I looked up at my drewer I saw my dools face turned downed when it was originally straight and then as time went by I had a slumber party with my friends and a doll spoke and it had no batteries but...

View more questions Search