Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrJohnson Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 11:55 PM
    New Tattoo
    Hi everyone,
    I've just had a new tattoo done on my right arm(shoulder to mid forearm) when the guy finished it looked fantastic but now that it's all healed and a few months old a few people that have looked at it have started to pick things wrong with it.
    Like I have a tiny scar on my arm so he couldn't tattoo there and on my forearm the ink is almost transparent(looks OK to me) my mate reckons I should go back and get the guy to tattoo over my scar and my girlfriend says I should get the ink done again on the whole thing.
    I'm happy with it,it cost me $450 and I don't want to spend anymore on it.

Thanks for listening
    MrJohnson:)
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Apr 7, 2008, 11:58 PM
    If you're happy with it leave it, you can always go back in the future and get it redone
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2008, 05:44 PM
    Some tattoo colors need to be done in sessions -- for example : white, yellow, etc. Mostly light colors. If you have any of those colors in your tattoo, they may need a touch up.

As for your little scar, that also will probably need to be touched up. Scar tissue is tougher than normal tissue therefore it is harder to tattoo. If it bothers you that badly, go in and get it touched up.
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Apr 9, 2008, 08:42 PM
    I have had friends call me baskin robins because of my 33 tatoos. The point is I did them all for ME. If you are happy... great! Don't worry about what others think !
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask a tattoo artist [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I want to get a tattoo and I know exactly what I want to get.. I'm wondering how I could explain to the tattoo artist easily... and am hoping that it won't look that tacky.. u know what I mean.. I want a tiger tattoo but not the face or paws.. just the fur.. It would start from my upper...

Should I get a tattoo? [ 8 Answers ]

I know I'm to young to be asking this but... when I get older and my dog dies I'm thinking about getting a tattoo of my dog on my back but it won't be huge or anything! Im just asking your oppion should I do it when I'm older? I love my dog so much and I think that would be a cool way of showing...

Tattoo while breastfeeding [ 2 Answers ]

Is it safe to get a tattoo while I'm breastfeeding

Girlfriend Wants A Tattoo [ 22 Answers ]

My girlfriend wants a tattoo of a Koi fish in water going down her arm. And I mean half her arm. Where my problem lies is that I really hate tattoos on girl, especially huge ones, and her profession. She wants to be a Social Worker and work with children. Not only that but I also want to be able...

Tattoo on my neck [ 3 Answers ]

I have a couple just have to find them pictures. Are any of you guys tattooed... 4736

View more questions Search