Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Colossal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Weird shy girl.
    Hey guys some one help me because this is a weird situation.

I liked this girl last year. She was very VERY shy. She liked me too. I would call her every night and she would never answer. She only texted me and talked to me online.

Well nothing amounted from this so we broke apart.

I had a girlfriend all summer and now we just broke up.

I went to my friends college, and what do you know? She goes there.

Her friends told me she still likes me and she wants to hook up with me.

So we went to a party the next night, and she came up to me... drunk... and said "I dont know why I ever stopped liking you, we should make up for wasted time"

IN my head Im thinking "WOW this shy girl never said that! That's amazing I never knew what she felt!"

So then I made out with her, and it was amazing, all these previous crush feelings came rushing all over my body, and I just broke up with my girlfriend so it helped amazingly.

HOWEVER 3 minutes later, she's making out with another guy.

And another
    And another...

She went on a kissing spree. 8 guys, including me. I was furious. I punched a wall until my hand was numb and bleeding.

I said goodbye to her when I left and she apologized about making out with 8 guys saying she was just "drunk" and said is she was sober it would have been only me. Then she said it's really good to see me again and kissed me.

So I was a little happy about that,

Later that night I saw her at my friend's dorm, but again she was acting shy.

I went home the next day and texted her saying it was really good seeing her and I should be up there again in 2 weeks and she said... "yeah it was really good seeing you! hopefully i'll see you again in two weeks haha"

So Im confused. What do I do? Do I talk to her? Do I just wait until I see her again? Should I tell her my feelings, that I like her back? I don't know!!

PLEASE HELP!
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 7, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Wow, a shy girl who seems to be in college and still not matured!
    If your upset by that statement, you really like her!
    She depends on alcohol to bring out in herself what she doesn't have the strength, or courage, to do on her own. She hasn't matured.
    Tell her how you feel! You have to be very patient with her. You have to push to get her to open up, and without alcohol!
    Most importantly, I would strongly advise you to always use a condom! I think she just 'made out' with those other 8 guys to make you jealous, but you never know.
    Colossal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Ha what's weird is that what her friend told me, "just to make me jealous" but I don't buy that

Any other insight?
    blacksinz Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:12 AM
    omg 8 guys =.=" hell if it was me I would be punching kicking and everything. LOL anyway can tell that u reli like her. U can try tell her. But ask her cut down on the drinking. 8 guys is just way too crazy =.= good luck dude!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Dude, let this one go, and find a more mature stable female to hook up with. 8 guys, Do you need a drunk drama queen to complicate your life? This isn't the one who broke your heart is it?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...up-203512.html
    IDontKnowMe Posts: 19, Reputation: 5

Apr 10, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Well. I know you like her but it sounds like you can do better.
    This girl seems to need to grow up a bit.
    Even if she has said sorry to you it doesn't mean that if you get together now she won't get drunk again. And then who knows what she will do.
    She has got you asking all these questions and for what?
    Even if you do really have a crush on her there are lots of other girls out there who are going to be straight with you from the start and not mess you around like she has.
    Lo02 Posts: 57, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 05:52 PM
    I have delt with this before.

Being shy is weird.
    I dated a really shy guy who was never open with me.

Talk to her text her and keep in contact so she won't forget you.
    And when you see you be very open and physical ( hugs conversation slight arm touches ect)

She'll get it and then she might loosen up around you and not be AS shy.
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Apr 13, 2008, 02:03 PM
    Make to keep in contact with her. Meet her over lunch or something and talk about the "relationship" that you guys are currently in. make her express her feelings to you sober and not drunk. I myself am shy and do not express feelings unless I am backed into a corner somewhat and I suggest you do the same. Or if alcohol is going to be involved make sure that she stays with you and doesn't go on another kissing tangent... you never know when a guy is going to get the wrong impression and rape her.
    redneck6 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2008, 05:15 PM
    I would just quit with her because I mean think about it drunk or not if she really liked you she would have only made out with you! And if you did start going out wouldn't you think if she got drunk again and you weren't there if she would make out with other boys??
    SweetDee Posts: 534, Reputation: 51

Jul 23, 2008, 05:01 AM
    Hey Colossal. Well, quite honestly... a drunk teen will ALL OF A SUDDEN have confidence where they wouldn't otherwise. She's just a shy girl that may have made the mistake of getting drunk at a party BUT had she not gotten drunk she would never have had the courage to tell you how she'd like to make up for lost time. The bad news is that her being drunk that night made her kiss too many dudes... but the good news is one of them was you! I wouldn't put too much thought into this drunken behavior yet. First get to know her. See if she's loose lipped at every party or every time she drinks. Get to know her personality and see if you even really like her before you go and start agonizing over this girl. Don't bloody your hand up another time before you really see if she's worth it. My advice is to be forgiving, assume the best of her, get to know her for real and then make your judgement. You may be surprised w/ your result. Good luck. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Is it weird that I'm the girl and I'm OLDER?:confused: [ 4 Answers ]

I like this guy who is 10 months YOUNGER than me. Not older. I have liked him for about 5 years and he's liked me too. My friend was talking to him and she told him that she knew someone who liked him. He guessed me RIGHT AWAY. She asked him what he would do if it was one of my other friends he...

Little girl and EX GIRL [ 1 Answers ]

There is This 12 Yr Old Girl That Likes Me A lot And I A 14 Year Old Like Her A Little But The Problem Is That Me And My Ex Are Thinking About Getting Back Together And I Don't Want to Hurt This Girls Feelings Also I Just Want to Wait To See Were I Go With My Ex?:(

Girl acting weird [ 31 Answers ]

I'll just start with some background of myself and her and get into what is happening, that way you have the full story. This girl that I have been dating for 2 1/2 months is 18. She only had 1 other boyfriend other then myself and he ended up using her to go out with her friend. She also...

View more questions Search