Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

Apr 7, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Excessive foreskin
    I'm 21, I seem to have a lot of foreskin. I can have full erection and the head of the penis never shows at all. It is not causing me any problems at the moment I just know I am not normal it is starting to worry me. Plus I have not had sex yet I am worried that there will be problems if I do. If I try and pull foreskin back it starts to get pretty uncomfortable the more I pull back although it is not painful. I can only show the tip of the head, it doesn't come all the way out. It's like it doesn't fit / its too tight. I don't know if it's the same problem as other posts about "tight foreskin" or not?

I could keep trying to pull it back to stretch the skin? It's just worrying me a bit, don't want to go to the doctor if its not problem.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 7, 2008, 09:06 AM
    It's a problem if its bothering you and it may hold you back a bit from enjoying sex if it becomes a mindset and there is also the problem of hygiene. I would suggest talking it over with your doctor and he may have some suggestions.
    soccer soviet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 11:28 PM
    I am going through that phase as well... I actually went to the dr's about it a week ago and he said as long as there is no pain or problems then there is nothing wrong.

And of course as long as you can pull it back completely whilst flaccid for cleaning reasons you should be right... but of course nothing will give you as much piece of mind as hearing it from the dr.
    troydd Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2008, 07:03 PM
    Luck stiff!!
    I wish I had the problem.

Troy
    Kansas Nocirc is educating parents about circumcision
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

Apr 28, 2008, 06:38 AM
    I have done a little bit of research and I think I have something called 'phimosis'. In my case I think the foreskin is adhered to the head of the penis. I've been stretching back further and further and got about 60% of the head showing. Now I've noticed that I think it is attached.

Edit: Well I pulled it back pretty far. It's definitely attached at the bottom of the head by a little bit of skin. It's sort of tempting to try and give it a really quick sharp tug back and try and break it.
    derektweed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2010, 05:33 AM
    I have the same problem, but I'm pretty sure the bit of skin your talking about is the frenulum, it attaches the foreskin to the tip if the glans. I would not recommend trying to break it.. but there is an operation called a frenuloplasty or there is also a frenulectomy which removes the frenulum completely

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreskin [ 7 Answers ]

I have a serious problem here. My foreskin does not go back at all. First, I used to believe that its normal but now after listening from friends, I understood that the foreskin should go back. I have never had intercourse with girl till now. While masturbating it hurts a lot when I try to pull the...

The foreskin [ 4 Answers ]

What is the function of the foreskin in mammals ?

Foreskin [ 2 Answers ]

A slight itching come in my foreskin and it started inflamated and having slight pain It reduces the size of the hole too. Around 2 years back I got this problem but after 4-5 weeks it has gone. Now it is come again two weeks back it is gone and again started. Now I cannot pull back the skin at...

Tight foreskin [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old and having sex on the reg. My girlfriend made me aware of my tight fore skin which is now playing on my mind. I have never experienced pain while having sex. Now I'm thinking am I normally. When having sex my foreskin pulls back slightly but then it give off a slight pain...

View more questions Search