Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toluca_86 Posts: 114, Reputation: 11

Apr 5, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Dating and Age Differences?
    Do you think 21 and 29 is a big age difference? What about 21 and 25? Do you feel like those differences would usually be significant, or does it depend more on the individuals?

And please no "If you love each other age is just a number" type answers, I'm really talking more about details and maturity levels here.
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Apr 5, 2008, 04:36 PM
    It depends on the individuals. You didn't say which way the difference was. I assume the guy is older. My daughter is married to a man 9 years older. It is working very well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating Age [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about to be 15 in March and my boyfriend is 18 is that a problem legally?:confused:

Dating age gap 14 - 16 [ 25 Answers ]

me and a girl like each other My age: 16 The girl: 14 right or wrong?

Age to dating [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 18 and guy is 14.. should we starting date even though we r 4 years apart?

Dating age [ 14 Answers ]

Yes I want to ask this girl out from work she's given her 2 weeks notice. I'm 20 and she is 16 an people at work say that is to young, and my friend said some stupid thing saying they have to be half your age plus 7. so I don't what I should do?

Dating, racial differences [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I recently read an article about guys' preferences for girls of different race and apparently african american girls are less desirable than white and asian women. So guys what are your opinions? Do you only date people from your own race? Do most men think asian girls are exotic and are...

View more questions Search