Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 04:24 PM
    What income is considered for FL child support
    My fiancé pays child support in Florida. Will my income and property be included when determining how much child support he pays once we get married?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2008, 04:32 PM
    It should not be added in - at least I hope it won't. Maybe the laws in Fla changed since I lived there - but I hope not. The ex would have to petition the court for any modification order to change the support ordered amount.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Check this: "2) Income shall be determined on a monthly basis for the obligor and for the obligee as follows:

(a) Gross income shall include, but is not limited to, the following items:
    Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-spouse lied about income, retained earnings, Child support cut in 1/2 [ 5 Answers ]

In my divorce trial 11-years-ago, my X lied on his income report and told the judge he made only $50k yr. In middle of trial my atty found hidden retained earnings for another $50k. The judge admonished him and doubled my support. (I am also extremely disabled). A couple years later, my X went in...

401k, divorce, considered income calculating support [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My MI divorce was final in 2007 and part of the agreement included a QDRO for 50% of my 401k to her. She cashed in the 401k to use as a down payment on her house. I understand that cashing in the 401k is considered income during filing of taxes, but is it also considered income for child...

Income Included in S.O.'s Child Support Responsibilities [ 4 Answers ]

I was just engaged on 12/14/07. My S.O. is paying child support (with a small amount of arrears) each week to his older children. We do not want to get married until we are sure that my income will not be affected by his child support obligations. I agree he should pay support for the children...

What % of my income is maximum for child support? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an ex who has been a nightmare from hell. We have a child together and for about 6 months everything worked out well. She is now seeking to obtain the child support through the state of IL and the question I have to ask is this? First let me set somewhat of a senario. My ex-girlfriend and...

Child Support/Father has no proof of income [ 10 Answers ]

I'm currently 9 months pregnant and having a hard time deciding if I should even attempt to ask for child support. My ex works for his mother's business. He doesn't pay taxes and she just pays him cash whenever. His mom also owns 2 houses, which he lives in for free, no rent, no mortgage, no car...

View more questions Search