Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jithendran Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Design Philosopy
    While desiging the electrical system what shall be the SFU/MCCB rating against the Motor rating .Should it be designed 150 % of the nominal motor current or greater than that value.
    How is the fuse rated against the motor capacity ?
    If an ELCB to be used for the circuit in line with the breaker before feeding the load/Motor .what shall it be its leakage current allowable tolerance ?

Check out some similar questions!

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

Design ideas? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a gorgeous dragon tattooed on my right shoulder (black). I want to go in for a second one but on my left wrist. This time I wanted something which can go with Moonshine... but the pattern be not drastically different from the dragon... Small tattoo, can you think of ideas? Give me...

Graphic Design [ 4 Answers ]

Hello my name is Nancy. The past year I decided to change careers. I have a BFA and I have decided to study Graphic Design on my own. I am completing some entry level classes in Tampa, FL in Adobe CS2. I know have to try and find a entry level graphic design job. Does anybody have any work...

Unintelligent design? [ 4 Answers ]

Just finished reading this very funny article. This is a website run by some writers from the BBC that are writing comedy news articles. It is of course all made up but they raise some "interesting points": (Warning, British humour and language) NewsBiscuit: External testicles proves...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.