Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2008, 07:08 PM
    Losing My Virginity
    What do you people think I should know? How bad is this going to absolutely hurt?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 2, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Different for everyone, as long as the man will stop if you say stop,
    And of coursse both of you need to be mentally prepared to be parents, since even on birth control pills and condom, we even have experts here that ended up pregnant, no method is 100 percent

Apr 14, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Well he's already a dad so yea lol.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2008, 04:40 PM
    You are only 15 how old is he. He's already a father, is he trying to be daddy again. If all you are concered about is the pain. You are not ready. There is a whole slew of social consequences ofearly sexual relations.
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 02:02 AM
    Ok, I'm not trying to be offensive, but you are too young to be messed up with a man that is so irresponsible that he already has a child. CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE HAVING CHILDREN!

Sex is something that is a mature action with mature consequences, so unless you are willing to get a job at the age of 16 working 40hrs a week and going to school, and taking care of a baby, DON'T DO IT!!

Sorry to be so blunt, but someone has to, we are all worried about your future, NOT YOUR BF's sexual satisfaction. That's WHAT HIS HAND IS FOR!!

Apr 24, 2008, 02:05 PM
    He's good with his tongue if that counts for anything. His son is 4, He's 22. I told him that I want no kids.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 24, 2008, 02:22 PM
    It'll hurt less than labor and delivery I'll tell you that!!

You can't choose not to have children unless you choose not to have sex... or have your tubes tied. Sorry, birth control is not 100% effective.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 01:58 AM
    It can hurt a lot, or not at all. It depends on if you are ready for it, the shape and thickness and presence of your hymen, the size of the penis, how responsive he is to your requests...

Friends have said that it is quite painful, some people feel nothing like pain.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Again if what you are concerned about is pain you are not ready. Be careful not to make him daddy for the 2nd time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibilities of losing virginity [ 14 Answers ]

Ok people, I have 2 questions. Is it possible to lose virginity with finger?Because I have done that few times, and I did not bleed. And is it possible to lose virginity if the penis didn't go all the way, and there was no bleeding?

Scared of losing my virginity before wedding night! [ 22 Answers ]

About two nights ago, I was out to San Francisco with my boyfriend on the beach in a car. We both got aroused but we didn't have sex all he did was fingering. He did it a few times and wanted to go deep but I stopped him. Ever since that night it hurts so much and it keeps bleeding but very...

Losing virginity making breakup more painful? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been broken up with my ex girlfriend for nearly 2 months now, after she ended our relationship. Prior to being with her, I had dated seriously twice, and fooled around with both girls and occasionally other girls while I was single, but I had never had vaginal...

What counts as losing your virginity? [ 50 Answers ]

Hi yea just wondering what actully counts as losing your virginity to most people?I mean I've had sex 6 times without orgasm and to me I still feel like a virgin especially when I get asked by mates and peole what's it like to have sex and all I can do is lie.ive never had sex last more then 10 min...

View more questions Search