Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gravydude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 01:21 PM
    Multiple Strange Spot's On Penis
    Hi I am 14.
    I started puberty about 2 odd years ago and before that didn't really pay too much attention to that sort of area.
    And since then I have noticed a multiple of weird spots. I did some research and the closest thing's I have found are Fordyce's Spots or Pearlie White Pauples.
    NOTE: I have not had sex
    On the inside of my foreskin down quite a bit (not near the top) are these weird white crater like things. (Like pearly whites) but they do not look like any of the pictures that I have seen of them. Also around this weird spot (still on the inside of my foreskin but slightly higher up) there is like these small white rash's. :confused:
    Also on my scrotum there are these thing that really do look like a picture of Fordyce's Spots. How screwed am I? Will I need to loose my foreskin? Help me please! :o :o :confused:

Thanks darhe3425

Also I just remembered something else. I never used to urinate with my foreskin pulled back. Does this help?
    darhe3425 Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Mar 31, 2008, 08:34 PM
    I am a foreskin advocate, however if something looks odd, or hurts don't wait for mom or dad to take you, go to the doctor, ask her/him all the questions you are describing,so they can LOOK at it and decide what needs to be done next. Good question.
    Malica Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 07:43 AM
    TO find out the details of treatment of Fordyce spots read the article
    <a href="http://www.pearlypenilepapulestreatments.com/fordyce-spots">Fordyce spots Treatment</a>.
    you will find a complete picture of how to treat Fordyce spots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple W2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I came to USA in 2006 on F1_ Denver Colorado. After graduating in 2006 dec I moved to Atlanta GA in Jan 2007 worked on my OPT. In last Oct(2007) I got my H1B. Some of my university work payment I got in 2007 after moving to Atlanta. Now I have 3 w2 forms. I donot know how to file state...

Strange bump on penis. [ 2 Answers ]

Oh this is going to sound weird, so here we go. I am 24yo, when I was 20 I got a bump a little under the head of my penis. I know what all the STD's look like and this didn't look like any of them. It is UNDER the skin. It was kind of weird because it only appeared when I was erect. And even...

Multiple W-2s [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm Larry and my employer has changed check writing services in mid-year; The new check writer has not carried over the YTD numbers for Gross Pay, Federal Withholding, FICA, etc. from the old check writing service (after 6 weeks). My employer keeps making excuses about files not loaded, etc. ...

Multiple printers [ 15 Answers ]

I am trying to hook multiple printers up on one system. If they are both usb then I can hook them up and then share them and it won't be a problem when another system uses either printer. Is this correct. Also if I have to use a switch is there one that will do the switching automatically or will...

View more questions Search