Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kildarebabe Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Weight loss tablets
    Hi
    I was wondering if anyone could recommend good weight loss tablets that don't have any nasty side effects...
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2008, 09:32 AM
    I really question people who want strangers to recommend diet pills

I am trying to lose weight and wish there was a miracle for this

I am seeing a doctor and dietician, and believe this is best way

Eat right foods -- eat less -- most important ** exercise **

Fruits and veggies are best snacks -- no pop -- drink lots of water

lose+weight | eHow Search :) Good Luck!
    prudd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2008, 04:07 AM
    Whilst not a tablet, "Natural Shape" is a Lotus-Wulong blend tea that is recommended for those looking to control weight.

It is made of the following ingredients: Lotus leaf, Oolong tea (Wulong tea), Gynostemma leaf (Southern Ginseng), Honey suckle flower. Each has its own body slimming characteristic.

Lotus leaf mixed with other tea leaves has traditionally been used in Chinese medicine for preventing heatstroke, lowering blood lipid levels and treating obesity.

Together with a good balanced diet and regular exercise, the extra weight will go naturally. Slimming tea - Lotus, Wulong blend | Valley Green Tea
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 08:15 AM
    First of all

U would be very lucky to find a diet pill without any side effects!

I have tried some, which are said to be the best you can get

And can honestly say, I have not lost anything!!

It has got rid of my appetite in a way, but I feel sick ALL the time, I can't sleep because I feel sick, I feel empty inside and my stomach rumbles all the time, I feel misrable and have awfulllll headaches, they're just the few of the side effects!!

Trust me there are no good diet pills, and a lot of them have long term health risks too! So pleaseeeee pleaseeeee don't try them!! Even if you do lose weight on them, when you stop taking them you will pile all the weight back on!
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Apr 9, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Diet pills are amazing, and when used properly, will yield great results with NO LONG TERM side effects. All diet pills are composed of natural equivalents of caffeine, ephedrine, synephrine, etc.

I know all about the short term side effects you speak of. The shakes? Tremors? Sweats? All good diet pills contain stimulants. It's a fact. I am a true believer in stimulants. I have tried everything under the sun, from no success to GREAT success. I have even gone as far as using "hardcore" drugs during the last 12 years of my bodybuilding career. So I know what works, what doesn't, and what are apples, and what are oranges...

People either like them or they don't. It's a personal preference and choice in order to get the physique they want. THEY WORK! Trust me. But just remember, there is no such thing as a "magic pill". Hard work in the gym and keeping your diet in check are key...

If you are still interested, I can list a few supplements of my choice...
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 10, 2008, 12:56 AM
    Diet pills are a lazy person's way out, and they won't work.
    Blondie89 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2008, 05:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MassNutrition
    Diet pills are amazing, and when used properly, will yield great results with NO LONG TERM side effects. All diet pills are composed of natural equivalents of caffeine, ephedrine, synephrine, etc.

I know all about the short term side effects you speak of. The shakes? Tremors? Sweats? All good diet pills contain stimulants. Its a fact. I am a true believer in stimulants. I have tried everything under the sun, from no success to GREAT success. I have even gone as far as using "hardcore" drugs during the last 12 years of my bodybuilding career. So I know what works, what doesn't, and what are apples, and what are oranges...

People either like them or they don't. Its a personal preference and choice in order to get the physique they want. THEY WORK! Trust me. But just remember, there is no such thing as a "magic pill". Hard work in the gym and keeping your diet in check are key...

If you are still interested, I can list a few supplements of my choice...
    Yeah that's true, but I find that most people want to take diet pills or fat burners to lose the weight quickly in a short amount of time, because that's what most of them promise!

But its not like that at all, especially when you see the title 'fat burners' but you actually have to work out a lot still, and eat a good diet!
    MassNutrition Posts: 75, Reputation: 5

Apr 13, 2008, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie89
    Yeah thats true, but i find that most people want to take diet pills or fat burners to lose the weight quickly in a short amount of time, because thats what most of them promise!

But its not like that at all, especially when u see the title 'fat burners' but u actually have to work out alot still, and eat a good diet!

I absolutely agree with you too. I always tell my clients that these pills are called "supplements", not REPLACEMENTS! They don't replace a good workout program or diet, they are only meant to supplement it. They are only meant to give you that extra edge... some people fall so easily into the ads and "before and after" pictures.

But don't be mistaken, people... they DO work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight loss [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am priya. My age is 31. I am working woman. My weight is 75Kg. I want loose my weight minimum 20kg. How is possible. Please tell me

Hello I'm only 13 years old But I really want to be 7-9 and a half stone and tall and skiny.. I want to be a size 6-10 but every time I decied to go on a diet but it aways fails I just want to have crips or hotdog or ice cream etc..! But then after I feel awful and so gultly I just want to...

Weight loss and weight training [ 5 Answers ]

I need to lose 12 to 14 pounds I gained during the past months as a result of anxiety and not having the time to work out. I used to be fashion model thin, probably because of genes, but after having to eat precious little during a long stay in Thailand, I couldnīt eat the food there - I got...

Weight Loss [ 5 Answers ]

I am certainly not the skinniest person in the world. But I am still young and have time to lose it especially since it is Summer. I am a cheerleader so... But I have tried so hard and I can like never lose weight. I want to lose at least 50 pounds but our coach says we are gaining a lot of muscle...

I used to be very thin probably too thin I was 6 1/2 stone at 18. I didn't eat very much at all because I liked the weight I was at and every time I put on weight I felt repulsive. I sort of got over this when I seen some photos and I went up to a healthy 9 1/2 stone (I am 5"4) I have recently...

View more questions Search