Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dxsmerk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Crown Lengething .how long before crown put on
    I have a question regarding crown lengething. I had the procedure done when I had my wisdom teeth removed on a back molar and a temporary was placed on that tooth. Due to insurance issues I was not able to get the perminate till after the new year. How long does it take for the area to heal and then have to do the procedure again? Or once the temporary crown was on it should have been the appropriate length?
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2008, 06:44 PM
    All that should have to be done is remove the temporary and cement the permanent crown on unless the final impression hasn't be taken yet. The crown lengthening procedure should not have to be done again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crown vs. Post crown [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having a problem with a dental office I recently began visiting. Two dentists are at the site (one is retiring) and one recommends one thing, then when I sit in the chair to get the work done the other dentist comes in and recommends something completely different. I am going to...

Why did my dentist put on a crown without a root canal? [ 5 Answers ]

Two years ago my dentist worked with my front incisors which had been broken in a freak pogo-stick accident when I was a child. Way back then, my childhood dentist told me one day the teeth might die and need root canals. Fifteen years later, I developed a blister over one of the incisors and...

Can someone tell me about a crown? [ 5 Answers ]

When is it necessary to get a crown?

View more questions Search