Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dr__cat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2008, 05:58 PM
    Summer is coming I I scaird
    I love my boyfriend and summer is coming and I am scared that he is going to brake up with me like my last 2 boyfriend did because they wanted to be singale and they want to be singale for other girls don't know what to do??
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Mar 28, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Why would your boyfriend break up with you because the summer is coming?
    rodandy12 Posts: 227, Reputation: 24

Mar 28, 2008, 06:17 PM
    Better opportunity.

But, if this is why he might break up with you... you don't need him as a boyfriend.
    lostissues Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Mar 30, 2008, 02:15 AM
    If he breaks up with you, then he's not worth your time. A guy that wants to make himself "available" doesn't really love you nor like you. If he's so willing to drop you and pick up another girl, then he doesn't care about you. Do you really need a guy that only wants you to fill up his spare time?
    There's no need to do anything at all, go with the flow. Don't try to change for him nor blame yourself if he breaks up with you! You deserve better! I wish you the best of luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I like this girl but I don't know if I should ask her out. Im a little overweight (5ft7 140 lbs) and she's really hot. Also, I don't think she really likes me. I know her pretty well, she's my neighbor, but it seems more of a just friends thing. I don't know, I don't want to lose her as a...

Summer Switch on Furnace- on or off in summer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older model Carrier furnace for central heat in the basement; the AC unit is newer and outside. I noticed that the Carrier unit has a "Summer Switch". Should it be set to off during the summer months?

I don't know if she loves me or not.. [ 7 Answers ]

I have a big problem... well actually.. a HUGE problem.. I'm a student.. a freshmen and I have a girlfriend.. we've been together for a year and a half.. from some of the advice I've heard I hear that it's my yung years and all that I have to do is keep on searching.. I have been searching, and I...

I don't know who to believe [ 1 Answers ]

OK well that guy I was talking about in mi last writing we ended up going back out & it lasted for a week. Well we broke up & it wasn't because of him we are still best friends we hang out and he tells me he's been telling me the truth about everything. Mi ex friend is saying he's always saying...

Help! I don't know the name but I know some of the lyrix [ 2 Answers ]

It's a song might be by drowning pool I don't think so though I don't know (its a rock song) It goes w/ my one last gasping breath id apologize for bleeding on your shirt And something about I hope he is a gentlemen Hope you can help

View more questions Search