Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Mar 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Prom dilema.scared of rejection ? Risk ? And more
    so I am a 19 years old want to ask a 18 years old girl for prom we both senior but she gratuated first sememster and.. problem is... we just most text over the phone... never really hang out and uhm... dont no hahaha

I asked her twice to go hang out but first she coulnt b.c of last minute manager called her to work... asked her the second time and I tell her I couldn't the last minute b.c somehow I no that she will have to be busy again... or some reason...

I don't no.. should I risk it... my heart tel me to that I should b.c there nothing to lose... the worst is she say no... but also scared to risk the friendship..

ahhhhhhhh help ? ^^ it high school .lol...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2008, 05:40 PM
    GO for it! :D
    duck22 Posts: 115, Reputation: 31

Mar 28, 2008, 06:04 PM
    The biggest risk is not taken one.

Mar 30, 2008, 11:32 AM
    Well... I was about to ask her... but turn out that she really likes this one dude and she lost her virginity to him 2 weeks ago and this dude is going to iraq for 4 years starting next week...

And she willing to wait for him... so.. whatever right ?
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:37 AM
    I am sure you can find someone that you can be just as happy with that would consider it an honor to go to the prom with you.
    isabelgopo Posts: 58, Reputation: 7

Mar 30, 2008, 11:57 AM
    Ask her!! And keep us updated ;)
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 11:57 AM
    It looks like he is too late

Mar 30, 2008, 03:36 PM
    You I am too late huh ?
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 03:50 PM
    I wouldn't come between them. If she gets tired of waiting 4 years or more and starts seeing other guys you might have a chance.

Mar 30, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Well I don't think that I have the time to wait for her... prom is right around the corner now and it just high school... I am not going to take anything serious...
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 04:07 PM
    You might have to take her boyfriend serious:(

Mar 30, 2008, 04:14 PM
    why?. if he really like her like she think he would ? He wouldn't have sex with her the first place b.c he will be leaving soon.. he should have no that...

if he really love her as much as she does to him?. he wouldn't date her now b.c he going to make her wait for him... missing him.. and might be getting hurt along the way...

I want to tell her all that but.. couldnt... X_X
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2008, 04:17 PM
    The way she is looking at it right now is she is head over heels with him and will want to spend every minute she can with him and have memories of her and him at the prom. If he asks her I am sure she will want to go with him. You can always try and ask her to go with you but be prepared for NO as an answer.

Mar 30, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Nah.. I won't ask her... back then before I didn't no that she with him.. . I would take the risk, b.c it might worth it.. but now ? Nah..

And he can't go to prom with her... he just fly to California.. and soon will be leaving to iraq.. so there no way that she will go with him..

But since they are together... as meaning boyfriend/girlfriend or not I don't care... I never want to break anything for anyone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rejection ! [ 13 Answers ]

It appears to be left up to the guy to show emotional interest in a girl. Girls do not pursue a guy. This makes it very difficult for a guy to know if the girl likes him, he can be friendly and look for indications of interest or he can ask her out. But if she does not know him, then she will...

Afraid of rejection [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am 18 years old, haven't had one relationship that lasted more than two weeks (except for in 6th grade, but that hardly counts), and am VERY shy. I have a hard time talking to guys, especially the cute ones. When I was younger I really didn't think I was good-looking, but now that I'm...

Dealing with rejection [ 1 Answers ]

This is probably going to seem very juvenile, but I've been very bothered by a situation I've been dealing with for a while. Some time ago I started playing co-ed soccer and I've been interested in one of our female players since she joined. She said she had a boyfriend so I backed off, just...

Rejection [ 5 Answers ]

My wife is 60 years old, her insurance rates keep going up and up in spite of the fact that she is in perfect health but for high blood pressure. Her Dr tells her that she has "white coat hypertension" i.e. her blood pressure is elevated only in the Dr's office, it is normal at home. Her mother and...

Rejection [ 2 Answers ]

What happen to our emotion and body when you are rejected?

View more questions Search