Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Mar 28, 2008, 06:43 AM
    Mounts for Honda Accord
    I just took my car into honda to get the brakes done and they told me I need to replace the Side and Front Mount. They said that these two mounts are completely broken. They quoted me $170 for the side mount and $255.10 for the front mount (near the radiator). I don't know if I should have this done from Honda or get a second opinion before proceeding. Any advice would be great. Thanks
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Mar 28, 2008, 06:47 AM
    Oh, and another thing. My Honda has 90K miles on it. I don't know if it is normal for mounts to break at a certain milage. The mechanic also told me that my car has 5 mounts, of which two are broken (as indicated above).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

Replacement parts for old shower door mounts [ 1 Answers ]

I need the wheel fixture that mounts the shower doors. They are at least 10 years old. The part is about 3-4 inches long with a wheel at one end the other end is inserted in the door frame then fastened in place through the side of the door with a "headless" screw by an Allen wrench. HELP!! I...

92 honda accord [ 1 Answers ]

I have a honda accord 92 model it doesn't shift correctly, some people have told me it could be solenoids, transmission. Does anyone know what could be keeping the car from shifting correctly?:(

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

View more questions Search