Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Very ick. If there is a robin out there he's buried, poor thing. I think this last dump counts for 3, so hopefully we're done after this.
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Apr 20, 2008, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Hey Starby time to get your dad to put that guitar on ebay, Guy's interested. ;)

Hey Guy, how are you today? Do you have snow? I've got snow. :(
    PSSSH, I wish I had snow.

I've quite fine Alty, Just woke up an hour ago. Me and my dad went to this music festival and this country group Lonestar was headlining and they were "ok" At the very end the guitarist and the drummer did a lot of famous guitar parts (Back in Black, Led Zepplin, Another One bites the dust etc.. ) But I will say I did get to taste Deep Fried Oreo's which was quite a treat. Though they did put too much powdered sugar on there. I think I'm about to go Make some Banana Bread.

Ohh if anyone cares. Today is 420 420 (cannabis culture) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 12:06 PM
    I know it doesn't make you feel better... but we got that horrible snowstorm last weekend, and it was 20 degrees on Monday... and it's nearly 70 and sunny now. Hopefully you're just a week behind me!
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 12:09 PM
    I hope and pray that I'm only a week behind. Canada is a funny place, they always say, "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute" and it's true. This latest dump will take a while to get rid of though, it's allot of snow.

Guy, it sound like you had fun. Save me a slice of banana bread, okay?
    theguywithnolife Posts: 82, Reputation: 10

Apr 20, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Oh kay
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 12:16 PM
    I'll trade you, banana bread for snow, you can have as much as you want, I'll send it right now, really. ;)

Alty's pub is coming to an end very quickly. I'm taking it upon myself to post the link to Sneezy's kleenex box so that everyone can find their way to our new hot spot.

Ah Alty's pub, you were like an old friend, I'll miss you, and the pool boys, and the lobster tails, ah memories. :)

Here's the link;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ox-207202.html
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 12:37 PM
    Did everyone leave? Not again. I promise not to start a snow ball fight, really. Come back! ;)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I through a snowball back at you Alty!. it's coming right for your head... NOW! Hehe, gotcha!

I can't believe how much snow we got! This is insane! I just checked the temp and it is only -4, so not too bad, but I think I'm going to break my back trying to shovel all of this heavy white crap. Since it's somewhat warmish out, it weighs a ton!

I had to force Niki to go outside, and since she's white, I can hardly see her out there. I can really only see her head and the top part of her body!! It's so funny to watch her try and walk through it. She tries to run, but that just isn't working. It's a good workout for her though, lol
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 03:50 PM
    I refuse to shovel it, it's April. I'm going to go with my husband's philosophy, "God put it there and he can take it away." I already put my winter boots away, now I have to dig them out, and the kids too. This sucks.

Bombs away, I hit you with a big one Starby, can you feel it melting down your back? ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 03:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by theguywithnolife
    When You say 1st made I'm asumming you mean before CBS Bought Fender correct?

Because if you did I ENVY YOu
    Oh yes,. and I didn't even know that CBS bought Fender. No, this would've been back in the late 60's early 70's sometime. It's got the original certificate of authenticity that Fender gave my Dad. My Dad still plays it on occasion, and my brother loves to sneak it out of the house, and take it to jams. He gets in big trouble every time, but you know rock stars, (or wannabes, lol) they love the attn.

No Alty, no selling on Ebay, at least not yet, lol. My bro will probably inherit the guitar, I better get the house in FL. So I can go lay on the beach, and my 2 sis's, well they can fight for the rest, LOL. Geez, that sounds really morbid doesn't it. Hopefully we won't get that inheritance for a good 20 yrs.

Guy, you went to Lonestar and they were OKAY... phhhfffftttt, I would've killed for those tics, ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Ouch, you caught me when I wasn't looking Alty! Watch out... oh too late, gotcha again!
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 03:56 PM
    I don't know much about guitars. I wonder how much my accordion would sell for on eBay. My accordion is red, that's pretty rare, and it's also old, my dad bought it when he was a teenager. Hmmm, I should look into it, after all, no one wants to hear me play, except my kids. I wonder, are they just being nice or do they really like to hear me play? Hmmmm, I wonder. ;)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Haha... they probably love listening to mommy play!
    Lula001 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2008, 04:00 PM
    Hello everyone, I thought I would drop in and say Hello, so Hello :D
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2008, 04:03 PM
    Hello Lula001. You came by just when Alty's pub is about to close. We're very close to 1500 posts and then this place will be history. Can I get you a going out of business drink?

How about you Starby? One last toast to the pub. Also, one more post for the link to Sneezy's Kleenex box. See you all on the dark side. ;)

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/lounge...ox-207202.html
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Watch this lot Lula there trouble ;) and talk soooo much
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Hi Lula! :) You made it here just under the wire! Another few pages and we have to close down and move over to Sneezy's Kleenex Box, haha!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 20, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Who us?? We're a friendly bunch... well usually, hehe!

Yes Alty, I'll end off with a double Starby Special pleeeeasssse!!

Cheeeerrrzzzz to Alty's!
    Lula001 Posts: 42, Reputation: 4

Apr 20, 2008, 04:09 PM
    Closing Down? Was it something I said? Has CurlyBenswife warned you about me?
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2008, 04:09 PM
    WOW... Monday morning and I got 1 more post in in Alty's Pub , I thought it would be well and truly finished during the weekend , anyway see you all on the other side :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Was filmed in a pub [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya I been trying to find out who and what its called I can only think of some of the lyrics Kept saying only you baba ba ba put the other guys were doing the beats to the song for the back ground its and oldie. Help thanks x

Pub of F1 opt Social Security taxes & medicare deduction [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, Currently, I work for a company in my OPT. But somehow I know my employee should not deduct my Social Security taxes & medicare taxes, the problem is that I just can't figure out which publication and where of the IRS noticed that. I checked the former thread that the tax expert mentioned...

View more questions Search