Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 01:53 PM
    I don't want her to marry wanye
    My auntie lesly is marring a man named wanye. I don't want her to marry him because he is always drinking and down the pub. But on christmas day he went tot hit here. I can't say nothing to her or anyone else in the family and I can't go to the police any other ideas.:confused:
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2008, 02:02 PM
    Why can't you tell other family members? That should be nearly the first thing to do.
    chelocs14 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2008, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 450donn
    Why can't you tell other family members? That should be nearly the first thing to do.
    My mom has made me promise not toi don't know what to do
    KateBell88 Posts: 51, Reputation: 8

Apr 17, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Well that's selfish of you mother - I say let the penny drop but do it subtly e.g. "wayne loves his beer" or do it 'by accident' "whoops said too much" lol

Or go to her and ask you auntie all innocently "why does wayne drink so much?" depends on your age though, might be able to get away with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 years and counting, to marry or not to marry [ 7 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, is it time to get married?

Marry [ 2 Answers ]

What is the proper way to ask a pastor to marry you?

How do I ask her to marry me. [ 8 Answers ]

First some background. We have the blessing of family and friends already. We are religious. I have a beautiful ring made up for her. She has a very friendly outgoing personallity. I am not shy but have been known to freeze giving public speeches. I am going to propose to her at church during the...

Will he marry me? [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 10yrs. And he haven't asked me to marry me . Should I move on or stick with him.

View more questions Search