Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyla002 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 07:29 PM
    Me and my boss ?
    Me and my boss playd around a lot yesterday for the first time. I went down to his house for a coffee which was totally normal because we have always been close and I always come and talk to him about a lot of things. We started 2 talk and the topics led to sex / sex toys, He showed me a couple of his / his wife's and asked me if I would like to take a couple down in2 the spare room to try bymiself, when we got down there, he asked if I wanted a hand with it, and I stupidly said OK! He could tell that I had always been attracted to him because he's my boss, but I never thought he would make any sort of advance on me and if he did it would just be sex but it went on 4 4hours in the end, he said he was going to make me orgasm once for every year of my life, I'm 18 he's 40.
    He said it was about teaching me a lesson about getting to know my own body.
    We didn't have actual intercourse but we used toys in both holes of mine and made me wank / suck his balls and shove sex toys up his bum.
    He was spankin me so hard I wanted to cry!

O m g it was so awkward at work today for me, he came up and asked me if my was sore and I said yeah! And he said good I wanted it to hurt! He seems fine but I have to work with his wife as well, and every time I look at him I just imagne everything we did together. I used to look up2 him so much and really respect him. But he was so creepy yesterday, the scary thing is I would be to worried to say no if he wanted2 do it again.
    It seemed like it was a big creepy fantasy of his!

I did try make him stop at one point but he just held me down and said he was in charge not me.
    What should I do now?? Help
    jolienoire Posts: 917, Reputation: 166

Mar 23, 2008, 07:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyla002
    Me and my boss playd around alot yesterday for the first time. i went down to his house for a coffee which was totally normal because we have always been close and i always come and talk to him about alot of things. we started 2 talk and the topics led to sex / sex toys, He showed me a couple of his / his wifes and asked me if i would like to take a couple down in2 the spare room to try bymiself, when we got down there, he asked if i wanted a hand with it, and i stupidly said ok!! He could tell that i had always been attracted to him because hes my boss, but i never thought he would make any sort of advance on me and if he did it would just be sex but it went on 4 4hours in the end, he said he was going to make me orgasim once for every year of my life, im 18 hes 40.
    He said it was about teaching me a lesson about getting to know my own body.
    We didnt have actual intercourse but we used toys in both holes of mine and made me wank / suck his balls and shove sex toys up his bum.
    He was spankin me so hard i wanted to cry!

O m g it was so awkward at work 2day for me, he came up and asked me if my was sore and i said yeah! and he said good i wanted it to hurt!! he seems fine but i have to work with his wife as well, and every time i look at him i just imagne everything we did 2gether. i used to look up2 him so much and really respect him. but he was so creepy yesterday, the scary thing is i would be to worried to say no if he wanted2 do it again.
    it seemed like it was a big creepy fantasy of his !!

i did try make him stop at one point but he just held me down and said he was in charge not me.
    What should i do now??? help
    Hun this does sounds creepy, sounds to me like he is trying to live a long fantasy, and it seems to me he is looking for some fun, the worse thing of it all is that he is married, you are 18 and perhaps at a vulnerable state. I don't think it is wise to continue anything with him and make sure that you tell him how you didn't like what you experienced yesterday and how you don't want anything to do with him. Why would you be worried to say no, NO IS NO, I honestly think you should look for another job, stop contact with him, this man is married, he is your boss, and he is looking to have fun. Don't be his experiment and jeopardized and sacrifice something you are not into, because you are afraid. ANd you told him to stop and he didn't THIS IS DEF A RED FLag! Find another job, this man is not something you want to get involved with.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 24, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Geez, you don't need any advice, as you're his willing particapant, and if you didn't like it, you would have left, or called a cop, or at least never be around him ever again. So either get help, real fast, by calling a cop, or leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do? Boss loves you boss hates yeah girl? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys So I'm going out with a chick I work with I know I know not the best :) But hey. Anyway I really like this one she seems to give me what I need. Now if the boss likes you but not her. What do you do? Not much right If she gets kicked do I go with her or stay at my job? This...

Should I tell the boss what I heard? [ 2 Answers ]

A coworker recently asked me if I am dating my boss! I tried to assure her no, no, NO :eek: but you know how it is, she may think I'm protesting too much. She said he pays more attention to me than anyone else in the office... whereas he's always having business conversations with my other...

Boss firing employees after boss resigns [ 1 Answers ]

Is it legal in California for a CEO to fire employees AFTER the CEO has resigned? My understanding is that the CEO can no longer hire, fire or negotiate contracts after they have tendered their resignation.

Who's the Boss? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm the Boss The boss was complaining in our staff meeting the other day that he wasn't getting any respect. The next day, he brought a small sign that read: "I'm the Boss!" He then taped it to his office door. Later that day when he returned from lunch, he found that someone had...

Trying to please the boss [ 2 Answers ]

Help please - I love to cook- all sorts of foods and my boss knows this and know he has asked me to make something from his past and I can't find a rec. for it anywhere - The name of it is Sarmoli Momaliga (its a romaninan dish ) Im sure I spelled it totally wrong but you get the idea ....

View more questions Search