Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Mar 19, 2008, 02:35 PM
    Does a Speeding Ticket violate probation?
    My boyfriend is on probation for a felony. He got a speeding ticket in Sept and reported it to his PO on voicemail and never heard anything about it. He was changing PO's at the time which could explain why they didn't say anything to him

Then in Nov he violated probation because he forgot to fill out an form. He went to court and they gave him community service.

Then, a week ago he got a speeding ticket (45 in 30). He reported it to his PO. Now he has a non routine appointment with her next week.. In knowing his previous ticket and previous violation do you think he will get violated and sent to jail for this? He was too scared to ask her if he was going to get violated because he didn't want to worry until the appt.

Anyone have any advise on this? Im sooo worried sick about this.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2008, 04:12 PM
    As long as he reported each speeding ticket on the monthly check in sheet he fills out when he has an appointment. Has he paid the fine for each ticket and gave a copy of the ticket and the receipt of paying the fine to the Probation Office? Any time a probationer has any kind of police contact it must be reported to the Probation Office. Don't know if they will violate him or not. That's up to the PO and the Judge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get out of a speeding ticket [ 1 Answers ]

If you've ever wondered how to get out of a speeding ticket. Just repeat what is below. After the police officer pulls you over for speeding, he should ask... Officer: May I see your license and registration? You: I don't have a license. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Speeding ticket [ 16 Answers ]

I was stopped for speeding in Bonners Ferry Idaho. My question is I asked to see my speed on the officers radar and he said "the only way you will come back to my car is in handcuffs so no I do not need to show you the actual speed" I then asked him again and he said that he does not have to show...

Speeding ticket [ 4 Answers ]

I got my first speeding ticket today. I'm not sure if it means anything, but the officer misspelled my name. I was woundering if there is any law that states I can get out of paying since my name is spelled wrong.

Speeding Ticket in Houston [ 2 Answers ]

I got a speeding ticket in Houston and would like to fight it. Please advice some useful website or advice. Thanks.

View more questions Search