Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Stretch marks
    Will losing weight make stretch marks less visible?
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 19, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Use coco butter everyday
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 19, 2008, 03:22 PM
    Stretch marks are cause by many factors such as pregnancy, hormonal disorders, obesity, "rapid weight loss", bodybuilding, steroids or medications. There is no cure for stretch marks, but laser surgery, dermabrasion, chemical peels or other plastic surgery methods can help reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Creams won't get rid of stretch marks, but it can help soften and smooth them. If you can't afford surgery, try massaging the effected areas with wheat germ, bio oil, jojoba or vitamin E to help heal the epidermis and make them less noticeable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch marks! [ 8 Answers ]

Okay I have stretch marks on my tummy/hips but I think that's because I USED to be fat. But now I have one on my boob, and my boobs are an A-So its not like that that big to have marks on it. . How is this possible? What does stretch mark mean ?

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I was 12 when I got stretch marks due to gain of wait... can you please suggest me a home remedy for how 2 get rid of dem... because I'm just 13 and can't do laser treatment:( :eek:

Stretch marks [ 5 Answers ]

I have just recenlty statred putting on a lot of weight, and beacause of this I have got a lot of stretch marks, I have just recently started putting mosterizer on the areas but I was just wonering if doing that will help at all/ Or does any one know a great way to get rid of stretch marks?...

Stretch marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have hundreds of them, I have never been pregnant and I wouldn't even call myself fat! What can I do? I've read about something called bio-oil? Anyone got any advice on this? I have also heard that sunbeds can help fade them? Please anyone with any advice get back to me, as it really does...

Stretch marks [ 1 Answers ]

I have a big problem of stretch marks on my breasts, I tried lots of techniques, but the stretch marks are still visible. I lately heards about the stem cells therapy, could you please tell me where can we get such treatements? Any available info? Thanks.

View more questions Search