Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bruce454 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 05:02 PM
    1956 baseball cards
    I have 4 1956 baseball cards, I would like to get an honest appraisal and or professional grading done on them. Does anyone know where to get such an appraisal.:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 10:14 PM
    A store that sells collectibles such as comic books and trading cards would be a good place to start. Also, there are books that come out yearly on the possible monetary value of baseball cards. These books are generally available at bookstores and in public libraries.

There are also links on the bottom of this page with links to questions that have been similar to yours have been asked. You might want to click on them and see what information is on them. I am sure that there are a lot of links to sites contained in the information.

Here is a search that you can click on and try in order to find professional grading services.

Professional Baseball Card Grading Service - Google Search

What are the specific cards that you have, please? It's possible that we might be able to give you some possible monetary values for them here on this site.
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Jan 17, 2009, 08:02 PM

I have guide books so if you could tell me the card number, manufacturer and year, I might be able to help. Tom
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2009, 12:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curtisst View Post
    I have guide books so if you could tell me the card number, manufacturer and year, I might be able to help. Tom
    Hi, curtisst!

Now, if you do have current documentation as to the possible monetary values concerning collectible cards, that will indeed be helpful here as that is something that has been missing and as such, is very welcomed!

For threads that have been around for a number of months and have had a number of really good answers, most likely the original thread has been archived and is no longer visible to others unless people happen to go to those forum topic areas. But, even then and with an original poster not returning in order to address the number of really good answers that have been given, it's best to leave those threads alone, unless very new information can be given and it's known that the original poster is likely to return. If an original poster hasn't returned to the site in a very long time, it's most likely that they've gotten the information that they need.

I will agree that more information is needed concerning this particular thread, but most likely, the original poster isn't going to return. If he does, then that would be great! But, given the length of time since this thread was started, I would think that he has already found the information that he needs.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball cards [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a TORII HUNTER card worth?

Vintage baseball cards; Set of 1986 baseball cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I go to find out about selling my baseball cards?

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

I just need to find out the value of these cards for my boys: Javy Lopez Upper deck first pitch Kevin Millwood topps 405 John Russell DonRuss 90 Joe Boever topps 627 Phil Niekro donruss 82 John Smoltz/P upper deck 44 Tommy Greene 09'score 1990 Rookie Ryan Klesko Score Select Rookie...

Baseball cards! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.I have like so many baseball cards.:) and i dont know what to do with them?:confused: .So i think im going to sell them?:cool: does anyone know how i can find out how much they are?..Please help me.I really like u if u help me out.

Value of baseball cards [ 1 Answers ]

Nate Oliver--Dodgers--1959-1964--Topps 59 Wes Parker--Dodgers--1963-1967 and 1963-1965--Topps 533 and 134 John Roseboro . C with signature--Dodgers--1952-1966--Topps 365 Ron Fairly of-1B--with signature--Dodgers--1958-1966--Topps 94 Jim Brewer Pitcher--with signature--Dodgers--1956-1966--Topps...

View more questions Search