Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2008, 05:17 AM
    What should I do now?
    Does he like me?
    I like this guy that is about 3 years older than me that I go around in a group with our mate.he and I was at our mates sleepover and we were playing hide and seek in the dark in the guys bedroom... so I hid on the bed and he found me and grabbed hold of my legs and the others turned the light on and went 'hey you back off you have a girfriend' (He broke up wih her last week and now he says he is free) to the guy and I went all red and I rolled of the bed so quick I didn't see his reaction. Then I went and hid in the attic in the dark in the corner and he came and hid with me. Later after he started to talk to me more and tried to talk to me in my language but couldn't and I caught him looking at me once , a few days ago night I gave him a neck massage and he got all relaxedWhile I was giving him a massage his mates started saying "ooh ur going hard to the guy" and he said" well she is good at this" and I went all red.
    Yetserday I gave him another massage head neck and back and he was saying something in spanish slang I didn't understand something like oh your doing something and I didn't catch the rest but he was all relaxed .My friend tried to give him a massage but he didn't act like he cared.
    My other mate (boy) asked me for one so I gave him one and he took his t-shirt off in the middle of it and I started massaign his back and the guy I like was next to him and looked over at th guy and started saying things like " god r'nt u cold, dude put ur t-shirt back on!!
    (And stuff like that)" and after I finnished the other guys massage. I asked who wanted a massage and all the guys in my groups hands shot in the air and the guy I like put his hand up last like he was embarrassed.
    The other day we were all doing arm wrestling[he is the strongest guy in the group( yesterday he gave a pigy back to 5 guys in our group at once!)]I am the strongest female in our group I went up against him and he kept squizing my hand and he beat me and he said fine I'll let you beat me with 2 fingers and he kept putting my hand in the right positions and he still won!
    Then later that day my grandma went into the hospital ( heartatak) and my mate came up to me and asked how I was because I looked like I had been crying and the guy I like just looked at me from the door.

Ok what should I do now?
    Dawn92 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Mar 28, 2008, 10:07 PM
    I would think that he likes you. And you shouldn't let it bother you that he just sat and watched you cry because some people have different reactions to other peoples problems. When people around me cry, I console them, but my other friend on the other hand, just watches them and makes jokes. It depends on the person. Perhaps, and I can't say this for certain, but perhaps he was afraid to say the wrong thing and ruin his chances with you.
    Just ask him what he thinks about you. I know it sounds cliché but, what is the worst that could happen?
    I hope I helped in the least; I know this post was a week or so ago. Two weeks? =]
    sadblue Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Just let him go he will later think back and feel bad MAN guys can smtimes be stupid but your also 14 right and if you are try not to think about guys right I know because I've been through that and I STILL AM. LOL
    xxluvmexxhatemexx Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 31, 2008, 02:21 PM
    I think that he likes you well at least that's what it sounds like
    cody2011 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2008, 06:18 PM
    This guy obviously likes you. Do you really have to ask? As to the crying thing, he probably didn't know how to react. If you like him then just keep hinting at that until he gets the idea. If he doesn't get the idea than he's probably not worth it.
    Uruha Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Apr 1, 2008, 06:42 PM
    I think he likes u, jealous type, maybe, but he likes u for certain, don't let him slip, tell him, before its too late
    cody2011 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2008, 11:07 PM
    So... its been a month did everyone's advice work?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search