Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mom2one Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2008, 07:46 AM
    Drug test Wednesday
    I took a percocet 7.5 Sunday morning unknowning I have a drug test Wednesday... Im not a heavy user... that is the first one in about 2 months. Will I fail the test??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 17, 2008, 08:45 AM
    If this was a prescription, you merely inform them that you took it, and there is no problem at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

I have to take a drug test [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know does vicodin stay in your system like marjuana?

Drug Test! [ 8 Answers ]

How Long Will Marijuana Stay In Your System? In My Case It Was My First Time Ever Smoking Weed And Me And Three Friends Shared A Dime Bag, Which Really Isn't A lot, I Didn't Feel The High Or Anything. This Happened On The Saturday The 2nd. I Have To Take A Drug Test For A Job And Im Scared It'll...

Drug test [ 34 Answers ]

Hello, Not sure if this is the right place to post but here it goes, My fiancé has smoked weed for years a couple times a week, now he is looking for a new job so he quit smoking about 2 weeks ago because most jobs require a drug test. Well he went to an interview yesterday and when he got home...

Drug Test [ 2 Answers ]

Tramadol is missing from my workplace. I did not take it. My employer said you can not take a drug test on this medicine. I offered to pay my own drug test to prove I was the one not taking it. Then they told me it can be found in your system and request for me to take the drug test anyway on there...

View more questions Search