Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janeth123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 08:01 PM
    Gluta-c skin lightening cream
    Has anyone used Gluta-c skin lightening cream and if so what were the results?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 17, 2008, 02:04 AM
    I believe that so sexy was looking for guinea pigs for this product, as no one appears to have tried it on this forum. You should PM her if you are interested in trying it yourself.
    Simply Jane Posts: 44, Reputation: 4
    -

Mar 17, 2008, 05:16 AM
    Well, I for one have used it when it was first launched in the beginning of the month... I was one of the 50 customer who purchase it and received free Sunblcok with it. I'm not sure if they are still giving away free sunblock. Hopefully, thy would sell the sunblock because I like the texture. otherwise why would they give it out for freee.
    Gluta-C cream is worth all the penny, it gives the results that it promised, I see results the very 2nd day, that's faster than I expected, its not harsh on the skin, its unscented and very easy to apply.
    I also tried their Glutathione soap, awesome soap!!
    Thumbs up to GLuta-C Cream!

Quote Originally Posted by janeth123
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 17, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Jane
    Well, I for one have used it when it was first launched in the beginning of the month...i was one of the 50 customer who purchase it and received free Sunblcok with it., im not sure if they are still giving away free sunblock. hopefully, thy would sell the sunblock because i like the texture., otherwise why would they give it out for freee.
    Gluta-C cream is worth all the penny, it gives the results that it promised, i see results the very 2nd day, thats faster than i expected, its not harsh on the skin, its unscented and very easy to apply.
    I also tried their Glutathione soap, awesome soap!!!
    Thumbs up to GLuta-C Cream!!
    What kind of results did you see the next day?
    Something that lightens fast seems a bit worrying.
    -

Mar 17, 2008, 09:34 AM
    LOL, lightening? No, don't you think it's a bit scary? I would have stop it myself if that was the case. I woke up and my skin looks and feels so refine, I have a problem of enlarge pore esp, around my nose, but I noticed that my pores looks way smaller that what they used to be. Also, I forgot to mention, around 4-5 days of using it my skin started peeling, not a lot, but it looks like dirt, I noticed it every time I'm washing my face, I always look forward washing my face so I can massage and remove this dirt off my skin, or probably it was the cream? dried cream from the night before? I don't know, its not happening anymore, but I actually like th e experience. My skin looks better everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic
    What kind of results did you see the next day?
    Something that lightens fast seems a bit worrying.
    -

Mar 17, 2008, 10:09 AM
    I will update you in a couple of weeks, I just started last week, the instruction says 1 month, so I will update you guys again first week of April.
    janeth123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Simply jane has your skin started getting lighter at all
    -

Apr 15, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Hello Janeth123, I just copied and paste it from my answer on another question about Gluta-C cream, here it is;

So sorry guys for reporting a little late, I'm passed my one month and I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER, my skin never look so good in years until now, my acne scars (face) and scars on my legs are completely gone, inner thighs has lighten impressively, not only that, the skin became so fine and smooth. Im not sure if this is being marketed to reduce stretch marks, but it does works wonders for me, I used to have that ugly stretch marks on my butt cheeks, after religiously using it, I can't stop looking at my butt, the stretchmarks are almost all gone, I actually bought those cute boy shorts that shows the butt cheeks, wherein the past months, that idea was just AN IDEA!
    My skin has lighten about 2-3 shades, my only problem now is I neglected putting the cream on my neck, so you can imagine having 2 different shades from the face to the neck, yikesss!
    But I'm going on 2nd week on my neck, eventually it will even out. So this is a piece of advise, when you apply the cream on your face, make sure you apply it on your neck as well.
    One more thing, I never break out ever since I started using the Gluta-C cream, there's no denying, it contains the pimple blocker (Retin A).
    One thing I like with the cream is its unscented compare to other skin lightening brands that I've tried, it's a skin lightening cream for Christ sake, why put perfume in it?

So there you go... and hopefully you'll be hearing form me again! Ciao!

Gluta-C Lightening Cream is Positively my Brand of choice in skin lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by janeth123
    Simply jane has ur skin started getting lighter at all
    AmorJade5683 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2008, 10:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Jane
    Hello Janeth123, I just copied and paste it from my answer on another question about Gluta-C cream, here it is;

So sorry guys for reporting a little late, im passed my one month and I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER, my skin never look so good in years til now, my acne scars (face) and scars on my legs are completely gone, inner thighs has lighten impressively, not only that, the skin became so fine and smooth. Im not sure if this is being marketed to reduce stretch marks, but it does works wonders for me, I used to have that ugly stretch marks on my butt cheeks, after religiously using it, i can't stop looking at my butt, the stretchmarks are almost all gone, i actually bought those cute boy shorts that shows the butt cheeks, wherein the past months, that idea was just AN IDEA!
    My skin has lighten about 2-3 shades, my only problem now is i neglected putting the cream on my neck, so you can imagine having 2 different shades from the face to the neck, yikesss!
    But im going on 2nd week on my neck, eventually it will even out. So this is a piece of advise, when u apply the cream on your face, make sure you apply it on your neck as well.
    One more thing, I never break out ever since i started using the Gluta-C cream, there's no denying, it contains the pimple blocker (Retin A).
    One thing i like with the cream is its unscented compare to other skin lightening brands that I've tried, it's a skin lightening cream for Christ sake, why put perfume in it??

So there you go....and hopefully you'll be hearing form me again!! Ciao!

Gluta-C Lightening Cream is Positively my Brand of choice in skin lightening.!
    Where can I get the Gluta-C cream??
    SugarBlush Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

Apr 18, 2008, 02:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorJade5683
    where can I get the Gluta-C cream???
    Glutac.com ;)
    Sahada Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2009, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by janeth123 View Post
    ;)hi there I just started using GLuta C I'm actually happy with the result the gluta c works for me I don't have pimples and my skin looks great and I'm happy about it
    sweetchica21 Posts: 65, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 15, 2009, 06:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahada View Post
    ;)hi there i just started using GLuta C im actually happy with the result the gluta c works for me i dont have pimples and my skin looks great and im happy about it
    How many shades did u lighten with the gluta c cream? Thinking of trying that on my face..
    honeybee325852 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Simply Jane View Post

So sorry guys for reporting a little late, im passed my one month and I AM ONE HAPPY CAMPER, my skin never look so good in years til now, my acne scars (face) and scars on my legs are completely gone, inner thighs has lighten impressively, not only that, the skin became so fine and smooth. Im not sure if this is being marketed to reduce stretch marks, but it does works wonders for me, I used to have that ugly stretch marks on my butt cheeks, after religiously using it, i can't stop looking at my butt, the stretchmarks are almost all gone, i actually bought those cute boy shorts that shows the butt cheeks, wherein the past months, that idea was just AN IDEA!
    My skin has lighten about 2-3 shades, my only problem now is i neglected putting the cream on my neck, so you can imagine having 2 different shades from the face to the neck, yikesss!
    But im going on 2nd week on my neck, eventually it will even out. So this is a piece of advise, when u apply the cream on your face, make sure you apply it on your neck as well.
    One more thing, I never break out ever since i started using the Gluta-C cream, there's no denying, it contains the pimple blocker (Retin A).
    One thing i like with the cream is its unscented compare to other skin lightening brands that I've tried, it's a skin lightening cream for Christ sake, why put perfume in it??

So there you go....and hopefully you'll be hearing form me again!! Ciao!

Gluta-C Lightening Cream is Positively my Brand of choice in skin lightening.!
    I was wondering were you using any lightening soap with the Gluta C cream?
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Jul 28, 2010, 07:34 PM

I used GlutaC a few months ago and I was very impressed with the results. Would absolutely buy it again.
    kojojo Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 08:06 PM

I am trying to buy the cream, but when glutaC.com directs me to different websites, where did you get yours and how much you paid for it?
    Lovelee Posts: 150, Reputation: 5

Jul 29, 2010, 08:17 PM

I got mine from Amazon for less then 40 dollars.
    Diamondeyes10 Posts: 29, Reputation: 3

Jul 29, 2010, 09:42 PM

I used Gluta-C cream for about 6 weeks. It is a great cream for making your skin look radiant and clear but I didn't experience the exfoliation or peeling that Simply Jane did. I also didn't lighten 2-3 shades but maintained the results that I had already achieved from using the other products that contained hydroquinone. So when I stopped using those type creams and switched to the Gluta-C I kept my same pretty complexion. But please keep in mind that everyone's skin is different and reacts differently. And I purchased mine off Amazon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening cream? [ 6 Answers ]

You said that if I use skin lightening for 3 months the effect will be permanent. My question is what type of skin lightening cream is that. I need a name.

Has anyone tried the new Gluta-C Skin Lightening Cream? [ 11 Answers ]

Just curious. :p It's expensive! G L U T A - C™ | For a Healthier and Fairer you....

Skin lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

Hi brownsugar,, just would like to know the name of those creams that contain 4-5% of hydroquinone,, if you know of any other creams let us know because I know skin lightening is becoming a kind of craze ere,, in pakistan.u mix fair and lovely,stillmans,arche and 2 capsules of vitamin e,, this is...

Skin lightening cream [ 1 Answers ]

I am brown skin and suffer from dark blemishes due to breakout of spots. Is there any cream that actually works (hydroquione free) to lighten the dark marks left from spots.

View more questions Search