Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zix Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 10:18 AM
    Acrobat makes me SAVE .PDF before viewing it
    After changing to the latest version of Adobe Acrobat 7.0.5, when I am surfing the net and open a .PDF file, it makes me SAVE it first and no longer gives me the option to OPEN it without first saving.

How do I make it go back to where it allows me to open a PDF without giving me only SAVE or CANCEL as my only options?

I want the normal 3 options of OPEN, SAVE, or CANCEL.

Check out some similar questions!

Viewing spreadsheets in different views [ 7 Answers ]

I am an intermediate level MS Excel user. I often use my spreadsheet and would like to see different views at the click of a button. By this, lets say I have columns A through Z. I know I can manually MOVE, say columns C, G, L, and P to be the first 4 columns, into position A,B,C,D. And I can...

Acrobat Distiller [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am working with a QuarkXpress document on a MAC laptop, when I try to turn the document in to a PDF, all the fonts go unknown. I am not sure why this is when they are all in the Fonts, System folder and they all work when I am working with the document. I got all the files and fonts...

Viewing digital photos on TV [ 2 Answers ]

I want to show my digital photos on TV. Should I get the Microsoft floppy disc viewer or run the TV direct from the computer. I gather the socket is next to that of the monitor / I have two a phono and a multipin job. How would I configure it_ I don-t want to get a CD burner right now ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.