What is the steam temprature at 10 bar pressure
    Thanks
    Mazen
    SusanApril Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 07:02 PM
    What is the temperature of steam?
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 1, 2008, 07:40 PM
    According to EES and the steam tables, the temperature of steam at 10 bar pressure is 179.9 degrees Celsius, for all quality of the steam. Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Steam and HDPE [ 1 Answers ]

What is the effects of steam on the properties of HDPE?

Outside Temperature and Indoor Water Temperature [ 1 Answers ]

I just have a general plumbing question. I live in a 4 year old luxury apartment building downtown and we have had an issue with our water temperature for the past month. (there is no cold/cool water... it is all hot - out of all the faucets). The building management is trying to say that this is...

Steam pipe [ 1 Answers ]

I am renovating my bathroom , expanding it , it was 5ft x 4ft knock out a closet to expand it to 8ft x5ft. In the middle of the floor is a 2inch steam pipe that needs to move closer to the wall , can the pipe be cut and moved and reattached with some kind of clamp of some sought or does it have to...

Water to steam [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could Some One Help Me With My Home Work Im 13 1.100 Gramms Of Water Boiled Into Steam How Many Gramms Of Steam Would Be Formed 2. 5 Gramms Of Salt Is Dissolved In 100 Gramms Of Water;what Would Be The Mass Of The Salt Solution Formed? Cheers Adam

Self Esteem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I hope you can help me in this, How can I improve the self esteem in someone I really care about, He is having some difficulties facing the life because of that . Thank you Sara :confused: Hi I post this Q? Few days go ,and till now I did not get any reply, I really hope that...

View more questions Search