Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 14, 2008, 04:01 PM
    OMG how do I get rid of these love handles?
    Hi everyone I am so frustrated! I have been doing taebo almost every day and have been doing so since January 2. Also I eat mostly fruits and veggies chicken ( I eat healthy) I don't seem to be losing any weight in my mid section. I really think I should be losing more weight and inches. I'm stuck at 170. I have only lost like 5-7 pounds I think. None of which was from my mid section. My thighs and midsection are my problem areas. So can any one give me any advice based on expierice. Thank you! (5'6-170 pounds)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2008, 04:07 PM
    Have you given up your sodas/candy/chips/chocolate/beer?

Thighs and midsections are everyone's problems... even people that are a bit underweight still have problems with these areas.

As far as your thighs go, try this workout:

YouTube - Thigh Workout

As far as your midsection, try cardio 30 minutes a day... three times a week. And do leg raises and leg lifts.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 14, 2008, 04:23 PM
    Yes I have given up all sodas/candy/chips/chocolate/beer and the cardio I do ranges from30-55 minutes per workout recently on the days I am scheduled to workout for 30 min I add now add an additional 40 min to it. I just don't get it I workout 5-6 times a week and have been since January. I expected to loose at least 5 pounds a month. I'm working really hard here and have only seen small results.
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Mar 14, 2008, 04:31 PM
    A great butt/ upper thigh exercise is if you lay on your back with your knee bent feet should be lined up with your shoulders and lift your butt up and down try not to touch the ground I can do tons of these it helps the back upper thigh and butt.
    A great one for the stomach is if you stand up straight feet apart about even with your shoulders lean over to the left side and touch your toes, while the other arm is pointing toward the sky. Next do the same thing but to the right.. I love this exercise you will feel it the next day. Let me know if this helped! Good Luck
    litelegs Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Always_Hot you may have reached a work out plateau. Change your work out routine, either running or pilates. Your muscles will get bored if you don't mix it you. Muscle confusion is what you need to see added results. You're doing well with your diet, just vary your work out. Oh remember some fruits are really high in sugar so know which ones they are. GOOD LUCK!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of love handles [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I just want to ask if u know of a certain exercise that could help get rid of my love handles in the hips. Thank you.

How can I loose my love handles? [ 3 Answers ]

I've been working out for over a year now, I can't seem to get rid of my love handles and my thighs are much bigger compared to the rest of my body any suggestions on what I should be doing? Should I try supplements?

Lose love handles [ 3 Answers ]

I walk 3 miles 5 days a week speed walking, can anyone answer when I can see some results. I would like to lose about an inch around my waist. I heard cardio is the best thing for you to lose those extra inches. What else could I do and when can I see some results?

Losing the love handles [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 39 year old mother with grown children. I've been working out diligently for the last 10 years (1 hr step class at least 3 times a week, 1 hour of weight lifting/ab work weekly, walking the dog for 20 minutes every day, etc... ). I'm at a healthy weight (5'3 and 115 pounds) but I can...

Love Handles [ 3 Answers ]

How do you get rid of love handles? I hate mine! Thanks! :)

View more questions Search