Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 14, 2008, 09:49 AM
    I have been having really strange dreams regarding my best friend and my crush.
    I hope this is the right section to ask this but here it goes.. well my really good friend liked the guy I like last year but doesn't any more and totally gave me the green light to like him, so I do. But I have been having really weird dreams that my friend still liks him and tries to win him over, and I know their only dreams but they are consistent, and very realistic. Sometimes I even have to wake up. I don't know how to react.

Oh and on a side note, every time I tell her about these dreams she gets very reserved and starts to over deny any feelnigs for him, even when I didn't expect it in the first place.
    ms180sx Posts: 64, Reputation: 6

Mar 14, 2008, 10:52 AM
    Your dreams tell you a lot. There's differnent websites (links?) that tell you the meaning of different signals in your dreams.
    Chances are your firend may regain her feelings, as your interest increases. Its just common nature kind of thing.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Mar 14, 2008, 11:17 AM
    Thanks. Hey do u no any of those links by any chance?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Mar 14, 2008, 11:24 AM
    No, dreams about OTHER people don't mean anything about them. Dreams are reflections of your own experiences, thoughts and random encounters from the day before.

Your dreams can only be used to examine your own thoughts and fears, and even then only mildly. Real people should be judged solely on their actions, not on your fears. That would be the definition of unfair.

Your guy friend and girl friend MUST deserve better than this from you. Don't go reading some web site(s) for confirmation that your dreams might mean your friends are untrustworthy. That's just you looking for drama, and again is completely unfair to your mates.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Friend, My Crush. [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I am 12 and Just started High school, and I am having a feeling for one of my Best friends. She is 7 Days younger than me and we went to the same primary school, and I had a crush on her from 5-6, then I got over her, now I love her again and I'm confused. Because she's such a good friend and...

Crush on best friend, and he's leaving [ 4 Answers ]

This is a rather complicated relationship I have. I'm a male, 19 yrs old, and I recently started having strong sexual attractions for my best friend (who's also a guy). This in particular has put me under a lot of pressure and stress, as I'm still trying to cope with my emotions. I've almost been...

Friend and I have the same crush! [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I, both seniors in HS, like the same girl, a sophomore. I have liked her since last year when she first came to our school, but never said anything. Recently my friend mentioned that he likes her, I told him I did as well, and he is cool with it. I can't stand the fact that he...

Strange, disturbing dreams [ 67 Answers ]

Please tell me its normal to have weird ****ed up dreams when you're pregnant... I'm having all these dreams of blood and the baby being born dead and the baby screaming and reaching out to me, etc. Ugh. I had one last night that seemed to last the WHOLE night and it was really sick and disgusting....

Old crush dreams [ 8 Answers ]

I used to like a boy last year in seventh grade, but it of course went no where. I stopped liking him near the beginning of the school year. I barely see him and we've spoken maybe like twice. I know I don't have feelings for him anymore but he keeps popping up in my dreams. Why is he in my...

View more questions Search