BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2008, 09:52 PM
    The Fat Smash Diet
    Anybody tried this diet?

Starting it next Friday.

Good or bad reviews welcome!
    shibby Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 09:58 PM
    Never heard of it to be honest but hey if your trying to loose weight, set up a schedule suitable for you that you would actually follow and do that at least 3 times a week.

If you want to diet I heard about this thing where you eat whatever you want before 5pm and 5pm and after only eat like watermelons and fruit etc.

Hope this helps
    BigCityDreams007 Posts: 80, Reputation: 2

Mar 13, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby
    never heard of it to be honest but hey if your trying to loose weight, set up a schedule suitable for you that you would actually follow and do that at least 3 times a week.

if you wanna diet i heard bout this thing where u eat whatever you want before 5pm and 5pm and after only eat like watermelons and fruit etc.

hope this helps

No offense but that must be the worlds worst diet... If I ate ice cream and chocolate all day but then ate fruit after 5 id still be very unhealthy
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2008, 10:07 PM
    I think shibby meant "while maintaining a normal diet and exercise"

Big, if you want more personal help in getting to your healthy weight, feel free to pm me, and we can go from there.
    shibby Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Hahah yea sneeze knows what I'm talking about. But honestly I used to be the HUGEEEE like fatter than fat. When I was like 13? I used to weigh like 69kg or smth. Didn't diet at all, just woke up at 6 30am 3 times a week and did a exercise routine for 3 hours. Now I'm 17 and weigh about 65kg lol
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Mar 14, 2008, 04:38 AM
    I never herd of this type of diet. But I know that everyone is completely different. It may or may not work for you. Have a go at it for a week or so and see how you made out. The best way to loose weight it to have a balance diet by eating right. As well exercise.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2008, 10:24 PM
    Fuwenli, obviously you're an advertiser as the past 8 posts have all been advertising. Diet pills either do not work or are not healthy for you. Stop that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Diet Coke/Diet Pepsi ruined your diet? [ 17 Answers ]

Hello, Iam Writing To You Because Iam One Of Those People That Have Been Trying To Lose Some Pounds.. I Have Been Cutting Off The Sweets, Fatting And Anything Else That Gains Weight.. I Also Have Been Doing Exercise.. my Only Question Is If Diet Coke Gains Weight Even Though If Its Diet?. My...

My diet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone I've been on a diet now for 2weeks and I've only lost 2pounds does any 1 no why I'm not loosein any more I'm eating under my points a cals and drinking lots of water. Thanks lv stacey xx

Weight, belly fat, diet? Can I do this in a certain amount of time? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: how can I loss 30-40 pounds by June?:confused: :( I want to loss my belly fat Is it possible to loss it by June by doing just sit-up and drinking lots of water and eating just yogurt, fruit, or vegetables? :confused: :confused: :(

Super Smash Bros. Mêlée [ 1 Answers ]

Who has/had the game Super Smash Bros.Melee? If you do/did,how do you get Mewtwo?

What is a diet [ 2 Answers ]

WHAT IS HELTH&FITNESS:confused: ;) :)

View more questions Search